Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Advice on puting a denuncia on someone.

Advice on puting a denuncia on someone.

Old Apr 21st 2011, 8:57 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice on puting a denuncia on someone.

This may of course vary from area to area, but they do not tell you who made the denuncia here. Our Spanish neighbour had one against him and no one would tell him who it was that made it, and he wasnt allowed to see the form
Old Apr 21st 2011, 9:00 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
This may of course vary from area to area, but they do not tell you who made the denuncia here. Our Spanish neighbour had one against him and no one would tell him who it was that made it, and he wasnt allowed to see the form
Do you think that it varies from town to town or province to province?

However, this person would know immediately who had denunced him as there is an ongoing dispute.

Paintermujer, so sorry to hear that you are having this difficulty and hope that sense prevails and that this is sorted out satisfactorily and quickly.

Rosemary

Rosemary

Last edited by Rosemary; Apr 21st 2011 at 9:02 am.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 9:27 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Do you think that it varies from town to town or province to province?
I dont know Rosemary ... I just said it to coiver myself

Here, they stopped telling people who had made denuncias against them because it caused so much grief after the event
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tim1963
Hmm that's the way I read it...and I read it twice.
Well people should ask for clarification if they don't understand, not rant.
I told the OP to give it some serious thought before acting, fair advice.
Secondly,when I said "not for the faint hearted" I was referring to the hassle and costs involved in denouncing, not personal repercussions, although as HBG said this is a factor also.
I hope that clears up the misinterpretation.

PM,
I think the advice of the solicitor is vital here because you have to establish the grounds of your case with them first.
All the best.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by paintermujer

I dont really want to say too much about our problem but basically we hired someone to do some internet work for us.Someone in our town and he appeared to know what hes doing-his own attractive website etc and he appeared to have knowledge-he does but for us he did it all wrong and our main income stream was badly affected for months.Any further advice greatly appreciated.
IMO a denucia is not the right vehicle I think its more for petty disputes and takes donkeys years to even get into a Court.

Hoja de reclamacion is the route to take. It is very quick.

Ask for his book and complete the forms and get them in and watch him act fast to resolve it. Demand the return of your 4K (anything else could cause delays).
Old Apr 21st 2011, 11:22 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
IMO a denucia is not the right vehicle I think its more for petty disputes and takes donkeys years to even get into a Court.

Ask for his book and complete the forms and get them in and watch him act fast to resolve it. Demand the return of your 4K (anything else could cause delays).
yes - this is essentially a business dispute - or at least started out that way - so that would be a first step

bet he hasn't got a complaints book though
Old Apr 21st 2011, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen

This is a different approach.

What do you mean by asking for his book.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 11:34 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

This is a different approach.

What do you mean by asking for his book.
hoja de reclamciones is essentially a complaints book

all (legal) businesses must have one

it's an official complaints book, issued by the local authority (I think)

they are triplicate forms - one for you, one for the business & one for the OMIC (Oficina Municipal de Información al Consumidor) office or the Ayuntamiento

you take two copies there & they investigate/mediate

from what I understand, most businesses cave in as soon as you mention the hoja
Old Apr 21st 2011, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa

they are triplicate forms - one for you, one for the business & one for the OMIC (Oficina Municipal de Información al Consumidor) office or the Ayuntamiento

OK.

But I dont think he will have one if you get my drift!!!!!!!!!

This is so difficult.He lives so close to us.All we want to do is to live a peaceful happy life and for him and his wife to leave us alone.

Thanks for all the suggestions anyway.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 12:49 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

OK.

This is so difficult.He lives so close to us.All we want to do is to live a peaceful happy life and for him and his wife to leave us alone.

Thanks for all the suggestions anyway.
I did say I bet he doesn't have one, but try it anyway - ask - if he doesn't then get the lawyer to take it from there
Old Apr 21st 2011, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twistedmelon
It really cheeses me off when folk don't bother to read posts properly and start a rant.
Read it again. At no point did I advise not denouncing them because of repercussions. I'll await your apology....hopefully.
Ive read it again and it still reads they may end up being assulted by the neighbour if they go ahead and denounce him so no apologies.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa

Now we know more about this I think this should be their first port of call.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Denounce him to Seg Soc and Hacienda, they also act fast.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rotor
Ive read it again and it still reads they may end up being assulted by the neighbour if they go ahead and denounce him so no apologies.
You clearly didn't read my post #19 either.
The OP wanted to know about a restraining order. I was trying to ascertain in what context she was wanting to make the order, was it for being annoyed by neighbours or a fear of being assualted.
I explained to you that you DID misread the post but you still insist that you didn't, what's that all about, you made a mistake but you haven't the cojones to apologise, you just go on to call me a liar.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 5:49 pm
Senior Moment

OK, but agree to disagree and let the thread continue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.