Reload this Page >

accomodating visitors

accomodating visitors

Old Apr 7th 2015, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

BigD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: accomodating visitors

Originally Posted by Biffta
We've got family visiting later in the year and the eldest grandson is now of an age and size where he needs a proper bed or sleeping arrangement in our spare room which currently has none.
We've considered buying a new matress on which he could sleep and which we could then use to replace our own one on our bed and dispose of the old one when they leave. Looking at prices at one local outlet however there were prices between 800 and 1200 euros! I was quite shocked at the prices although it is sometime since we've bought one and even then it was part of a bed, side cupboards, dressing table package.
A alternative would be a put-you-up folding bed to use as a temporary solution but I don't know if they can be hired and we don't really want to have to store it in the house when it's not needed.
So, advice please with any suggestions as to a solution to our dilemma also somewhere on the Costa Blanca North where a matress can be obtained at a more reasonable cost.
I'm sure this is something faced by many living here and having friends family over.
What have you done?
Thanks.
Michaels in Javea Port
Have a look at their Website , they have brand new beds.
michaels-javea.com | Javea, Espa�a | Buy and sell very good quality pre owned furniture and new beds
Old Apr 7th 2015, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigD
Michaels in Javea Port
Have a look at their Website , they have brand new beds.
michaels-javea.com | Javea, Espa�a | Buy and sell very good quality pre owned furniture and new beds
They appear to have forgotten the most important factor

PRICE
Old Apr 7th 2015, 1:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missile
We got so tired of being used and abused by family and then friends of family. We started to make excuses, like sorry we are away that week. Now we say YES to those who we know will appreciate our hospitality and NO to the rest.
Funny how popular you become when you have a house in Spain? and I am not even there full time but people I may have bumped into 40 odd years ago etc all want to come and enjoy my break. Mind I don't seem to get invited to attend their main annual holiday for free in return! strange that