Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

4 Weeks And 4 Days

4 Weeks And 4 Days

Old Dec 31st 2006, 11:59 am
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 Weeks And 4 Days

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
No mate I'm not wrong in this instance ...... The builder happily supplied the electricity from his source. He paid the bill so nothing is being stolen. The Town Hall were fully aware of the situation and have allowed the people involved to sign on the Padron and we have even paid land taxes.

As I qualified, with the builders full cooperation it is possible.

Hi Mitziboy

I think you should look at some of the postings regarding electricity in Chiclana. I personally know people who have paid their taxes, and are on the padron, and have still been cut off because they were on a builder's meter or had a shared meter. I really hope that you don't have any problems, but please be aware that they could be just around the corner.

JJ
Old Dec 31st 2006, 2:23 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Not rubbing it in but :
The Marbella town hall were aware of the situation in the "Malaya case" now 28 of them are in jail
You don't need to rub it in.
I'm aware of Chiclana

In my case this is history, not everything has to end in doom, gloom and disaster you know
Old Dec 31st 2006, 2:54 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

""There is nothing to stop you moving into the house without it being registered with the Town Hall, by agreement with the builder. As long of course that there is a builders electricity supply to the house.""""

This is the statement that could cause hassle. There is something to stop you moving in, the house is not registered.
Would you buy a house in the Uk that was not legal ?

I agree that most will not end in doom and gloom, but there is a chance.
And that is why you shouldnt advise someone to move in a house that isnt registered
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 4:45 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gallerie9
""There is nothing to stop you moving into the house without it being registered with the Town Hall, by agreement with the builder. As long of course that there is a builders electricity supply to the house.""""

This is the statement that could cause hassle. There is something to stop you moving in, the house is not registered.
Would you buy a house in the Uk that was not legal ?

I agree that most will not end in doom and gloom, but there is a chance.
And that is why you shouldnt advise someone to move in a house that isnt registered
For Gods sake, people know me well enough on here to know I don't mis advise. I didn't advise anyone to do anything. I said there is nothing to stop you, and indeed there was nothing to stop me and I did it with no repercussions or problems. I know of a large number of people who have done the same, uneventfully. Therefore it is possible!!!! Don't twist my words.
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 5:47 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

i didnt twist your word,
They are yours !
And there are casses of big repercussions and lots of problems
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 6:44 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by gallerie9
i didnt twist your word,
They are yours !
And there are casses of big repercussions and lots of problems
again

I'm not going to argue with you any more. Read my post. It doesn't advise the poster to do anything. It is possible. Its been done. I don't recommend that anyone should do anything, its merely an observation of factual events. End of!
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 8:17 pm
this is me

I am not argueing with you just pointing out facts.