La Gomera

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

andy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant future
Default La Gomera

Hi, I am thinking of buying a property in La Gomera and I am interseted if anyone has information about tourism in La Gomera. I would be greatful if you could let me know how popular the island is with tourists and how easy it would be to rent out a property.

Many Thanks - Andy
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of
Default Re: La Gomera

You may not have heard of the Holiday Property Bond but they have a large site there (El Balcon de Santa Ana). It is close to Playa Santiago. I am told that it receives the highest scores by the HPB visitors. The island is also very popular with walkers and is becoming better known as a tourist destination. Friends who have been there tell me that they want it to remain unspoilt but I wonder how long that is possible. There is a hotel there with a golf course and sailing facilities in San Sebastian.

The only thing I have wondered is whether there is enough there to fill two weeks if like me you like to sightsee and to be busy on holiday as it is a small island. It takes so long to get there as you cannot fly directly so a week would not really be long enough. I think cost and arrangements to get there might also be problematic. HPB arrange to pick you up at the airport and deliver to the ferry and then pick up at the other end. I assume there are other private companies that provide transfer but could be costly. I really want to go as the countryside looks spectacular. I am sure you would find a market for your holiday home.