Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

It´s bloody freezing this morning....

It´s bloody freezing this morning....

Old Oct 29th 2008, 6:40 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default It´s bloody freezing this morning....

I think winter has arrived.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 6:42 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It´s bloody freezing this morning....

Originally Posted by CBANDY
well I did warn you

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=569782
Old Oct 29th 2008, 6:44 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lynnxa
lol.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 10:41 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CBANDY
Now if you had been in the UK and the overnight temp had been what it was here last night, you would have thought... mmmm quite warm for the time of year isn't it....
Old Oct 29th 2008, 10:43 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still in shorts and t shirt
Old Oct 29th 2008, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

stuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nice

This morning in good old Barnsley at 4:30 it was minus 1.5 degree C !Having to scrap the ice off the windscreen on my van before going to the wholesale market in Sheffield.---------You donn't know your born,you lucky people!!!!!!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 1:53 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Lol, you are still a tourist.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:04 pm
Banned

rationalfreeman is an unknown quantity at this point

moved back to the uk after 20 yrs on the costa del and cant believe how cold it is here. the morning commute to join the rat race is unbelievably cold.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 7:05 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuart from barnsley
This morning in good old Barnsley at 4:30 it was minus 1.5 degree C !Having to scrap the ice off the windscreen on my van before going to the wholesale market in Sheffield.---------You donn't know your born,you lucky people!!!!!!
Well there's been forecasts of snow in parts of Spain too. Some places were warned of lows of -10 (obviously not the Med) - if you lived in Avila or Teruel I'm sure you'd have the heating on just as much as the UK. There are plenty of places in Spain that get far colder (and have more snow) than south Yorkshire, believe it or not (due to the influence of the mountain ranges). Next time you're offered a cheap place in Aragon or Asturias, bear this in mind!

alerta por nieve
Old Oct 29th 2008, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

We saw snow today. From my window there's a view across the bay and over to the mountains with the Sierra Nevada in the background.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 8:55 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I was in shorts and t shirt well into November when I lived in the UK
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: It´s bloody freezing this morning....

I was in shorts and t shirt well into November when I lived in the UK
Bet that was in Pompey Pirate land.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 11:11 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by genegenie
Bet that was in Pompey Pirate land.
Hey cheeky!!! Yes, it was down south, certainly not in the north
Old Oct 30th 2008, 11:45 am
Banned

rationalfreeman is an unknown quantity at this point

always used to go skinny dipping in the sea jan 1st at whatever time was getting home...lovely
Old Oct 30th 2008, 12:21 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.