Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

It´s bloody freezing this morning....

It´s bloody freezing this morning....

Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:26 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It´s bloody freezing this morning....

Yesterday was the coldest day for nearly 40 years in Malaga. The temperature only managed to get to a high of 9.8 degrees.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:31 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred James
Yesterday was the coldest day for nearly 40 years in Malaga. The temperature only managed to get to a high of 9.8 degrees.
I think it was colder on Wednesday here Fred, cold wind in the morning then it rained all afternoon, Aaagh
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:55 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Strange how localised the weather is - 60km up the coast in Granada province we recorded a high of 16.4 and dry and sunny all day.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:59 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Well another beautiful sunrise here in Wicklow but our first frost of the year.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:15 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Londonuck
Yes its very very frosty here as well this morning - glad i aint going out in it
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:19 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Better than the Vancouver rain eh.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:39 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

a bray head mmm i spent many summer up by the Ardmore Studios in cosine
Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:22 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

I can see snow on the Aitana hills from my house
Old Nov 28th 2008, 3:27 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr

Never really bothered me that much to tell the truth. Summers are so perfect its almost worth the monsoon.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jdr
It's not that cold when it's raining but we have the rain for over 2 wks here with an odd dry day here & there. At least it's not snowing.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 3:42 am
Éireann go Brách

Originally Posted by ForHotspot
It's not that cold when it's raining but we have the rain for over 2 wks here with an odd dry day here & there. At least it's not snowing.
People i worked with used to say they felt colder in Van than when they lived in Calgary. Damp and miserable. Apart from when its -30 of course.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 3:54 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Never really bothered me that much to tell the truth. Summers are so perfect its almost worth the monsoon.
I worked outside downtown for a month in 73 and it rained nearly every day. ;-(
Old Nov 28th 2008, 4:52 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grebo
I can see snow on the Aitana hills from my house
We were out walking in lovely sunshine today and looking up at the Aitana we also saw the snow.....lots of it
Old Nov 28th 2008, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all

People i worked with used to say they felt colder in Van than when they lived in Calgary. Damp and miserable. Apart from when its -30 of course.
I agree that Vancouver can be damp & miserable & that's why I'm moving out hopefully when I sell my house but I wouldn't want to live in Calgary with the extreme winters. I can't survive in any part on the east coast of Canada.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 9:50 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

hot water bottle for me when i get home after work lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.