World Cup Predictions

Old May 29th 2014, 9:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: World Cup Predictions

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I predict that I won't get ripped off by Du to pay for their extortionate coverage of games that will be on when people are sleeping.
I will. I ****ing love World Cups. I'm staying up, watching on catch up, the works. The only thing left to buy is the Sticker Album (available in MOE Virgin) and a wall chart to write in all the scores.
Old May 29th 2014, 9:23 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I will. I ****ing love World Cups. I'm staying up, watching on catch up, the works. The only thing left to buy is the Sticker Album (available in MOE Virgin) and a wall chart to write in all the scores.
I have the full set of Esso(?) 1970 coins. But I was 12 at that time.
Old May 29th 2014, 9:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I have the full set of Esso(?) 1970 coins. But I was 12 at that time.
My Mum once collected Esso tokens for months and months because it gave either fuel tokens or Boots vouchers or something.

By the time she had enough for what she wanted, they'd finished most of the big promo's and all that was left was shit...OR....Toy cars for me!
Old May 29th 2014, 9:52 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

My Mum once collected Esso tokens for months and months because it gave either fuel tokens or Boots vouchers or something.

By the time she had enough for what she wanted, they'd finished most of the big promo's and all that was left was shit...OR....Toy cars for me!
Tiger tokens!!! I remember when I was new to work and driving all over the UK, I must have amassed about 30 pint tankards at one point :-)
Old May 29th 2014, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute

Getting a bit off topic

Green shield stamps and perhaps rarer, Pink Paraffin stamps

I remember those golden days of GSS during rampant inflation in the UK when after the weekly shop the girl at the checkout would punch buttons into the mystical machine mounted above the till and a seemingly endless stream of the green perforated sheets would spew forth. Then we'd hurry home to spend a happy hour licking them all and filling another book (Hmm, maybe where I developed a fascination for licking )

Then there was the GSS catalogue, page upon page of goodies, and only 150 books for a garden chair!!!
Old May 29th 2014, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I predict that I won't get ripped off by Du to pay for their extortionate coverage of games that will be on when people are sleeping.
I really don't want to pay Du/OSN the ridiculous prices either.

Do the BBC and ITV stream the games live on iPlayer and what ever the ITV version of iPlayer is called?
Old May 29th 2014, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the_red_sheep

Do the BBC and ITV stream the games live on iPlayer and what ever the ITV version of iPlayer is called?
try filmon.com
Old May 29th 2014, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the_red_sheep

Try an app called live sports tv
Old May 29th 2014, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Germany will win.
Old May 30th 2014, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Germany will win.
Germany have a pretty trough group, they should come through it OK mind. I reckon they'll go out in the last 16 v Belgium!
Old May 30th 2014, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Germany will win.
No they won't. It will be a Latino team more accustomed to the climate.
Old May 30th 2014, 3:22 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

I have a completed WC90 sticker album somewhere. Doing swapsies at school in the morning,"Got,got,got,need,got,got,need."

Those were the days!
Old May 30th 2014, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
No they won't. It will be a Latino team more accustomed to the climate.
Climate wise , Is it really much different in Brazil than Spain?
Old May 31st 2014, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Humidity and altitude depending on location i think
Old Jun 1st 2014, 6:33 am
Account Closed

Apparently a UK newspaper compared the location of England's first game (Manaus?) and London.... it was 6 or 7 degrees hotter and 10% more humid.

Not enough for it to be an excuse.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.