Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

women are more than men :)

women are more than men :)

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:24 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: women are more than men :)

Originally Posted by Beard Man
if you knew how to speak arabic believe me i was going to chose some nice words when talking to you.

which is not what you are trying to do... and it is not the first time
and it wont be the last, at least until YOU answer some of my questions
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

do you feel like taking part in a real discussion ?? or do you feel like expersing so much hate an anger in your responses ... we will soon find out.
Wahashteeny habibi - but the answer is no. The subject is boring and in a few years from now it looks like there will be more men than women on this planet. Look East instead of West ....
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:47 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

although you didn't answer my questions i will answer this post

i believe that segregation at schools and at work is better for the man and the woman... and it is even better for the soceity and the productivity of companies.

now ..can you answer some of my many questions in the original thread?
I had decided to ignore you till you gave us the response to the last few posts you have made... (Talk about asking a question and never answering one!!!!)..

But I have to ask, Why is it better for the person, the employer and society in general to have schools segregated?
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:26 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

it is interesting to find out that the number or women is more than the number of men

so if each man decided to get married so many women will be without a husband

so .... what about sex then ? don't then need it

if yes (and only a sutiped who will say no) then with who are they going to do it?

probably with a married man (remember all men are married)

this brings something else into the picture

would any western woman accept that her husband sleep with someone else??

how would she feel if she discovered that ??

allowing a man to get married to more than one woman can solve a problem sometimes

if there was a lonly woman what do you think is the best for her?

a) would she prefere to share a man in a respectful way with another woman (by becoming his second wife)

b) would she prefere to live her life lonly??

c) would she sleep around with a married man or more than one?

if she chose (c) .. wouldn't that create problems in the soceity ???

if yes?

then how?

do you feel like taking part in a real discussion ?? or do you feel like expersing so much hate an anger in your responses ... we will soon find out.
Why should people on this forum supply you with answers to all your questions.

You led us down the garden path (i.e., wasted our time) when many gave you answers to your questions in your thread entitled "Do atheists get married?"

You told us to "please follow the sequence of my questions and you will come to know what I mean... " and that you would consider the answers in your "analysis" and would get back to us all with your "conclusion".

You never did conclude. As a consequence, a number of people put you on ignore.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Bman... you are back causing a stirr again... okay i will answer your questions... lets see if you can manage to answer other peoples

it is interesting to find out that the number or women is more than the number of men
Where did you find this information, unless they do a count every second you cant prove that... the world is a big place...

so if each man decided to get married so many women will be without a husband
Again you need to answer the above or at least show proof.

so .... what about sex then ? don't then need it
What about sex, not everyone has sex, nor does everyone need it

if yes (and only a sutiped who will say no) then with who are they going to do it?
The stupid are not the only ones to say no, some people dont like sex!

probably with a married man (remember all men are married)
males do males, females do females - all part of the normal world these days

this brings something else into the picture
yeah same sex couples cant have a baby! so next question

would any western woman accept that her husband sleep with someone else??
I wouldnt.

how would she feel if she discovered that ??
certain that my husband will loose his knackers!

allowing a man to get married to more than one woman can solve a problem sometimes

Really... well this isnt a question so i can answer it, it is your opinion

if there was a lonly woman what do you think is the best for her? the below choices are crap... you dont need a man to make you happy! So i choose non of them... not only that you can not say every woman that is not married is lonely!
a) would she prefere to share a man in a respectful way with another woman (by becoming his second wife)

b) would she prefere to live her life lonly??

c) would she sleep around with a married man or more than one?

if she chose (c) .. wouldn't that create problems in the soceity ???

if yes?

then how?

So what i have learnt from your questions, what insight have you given me into your world........ still nothing!

This isnt a discussion and it never will be, why? Because you are talking to people who do not understand or accept a man can have more than one wife. I married one man, that man i give my vows to and his to ME (just me), thats it, no more no less.

Nice talking to you again though!

Last edited by MrsHaps; Jul 23rd 2008 at 11:33 am. Reason: I found out how to use colours - get in!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:36 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
and it wont be the last, at least until YOU answer some of my questions

if you have ever met a local man face to face.. and he was talking to you nicely but he have different views at the same time... are you going to talk to him as bad as you are in this forum ?

try to be the man you will be in reality.... be nice to people .. unless deep inside you .. you are as bad as you are trying to show me.. or maybe what's inside is even worse and you are trying hard not to show it all.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:37 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weescot
Wahashteeny habibi - but the answer is no. The subject is boring and in a few years from now it looks like there will be more men than women on this planet. Look East instead of West ....

are you talking about china and india??

if yes ??

what do you really mean or what is your argument?
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I had decided to ignore you till you gave us the response to the last few posts you have made... (Talk about asking a question and never answering one!!!!)..

But I have to ask, Why is it better for the person, the employer and society in general to have schools segregated?
go to any post you want and take it up .. and i will talk to you there.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:40 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MacScot
Why should people on this forum supply you with answers to all your questions.

You led us down the garden path (i.e., wasted our time) when many gave you answers to your questions in your thread entitled "Do atheists get married?"

You told us to "please follow the sequence of my questions and you will come to know what I mean... " and that you would consider the answers in your "analysis" and would get back to us all with your "conclusion".

You never did conclude. As a consequence, a number of people put you on ignore.

i dont mind to retalk about that post again.. but what i discovered was something that maybe you was never going to like it.

maybe i am wrong

but the answers of the people in that thread mixed everything in my mind

i really wanted to share with all of you what i found out in that thread.. but it is not easy to say what i think.

but as long you want it .. i will post there or in a new thread again.. just so that you know i was not running away.. but maybe avoiding to talk about it tel the right time comes.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:43 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

if you have ever met a local man face to face.. and he was talking to you nicely but he have different views at the same time... are you going to talk to him as bad as you are in this forum ?

try to be the man you will be in reality.... be nice to people .. unless deep inside you .. you are as bad as you are trying to show me.. or maybe what's inside is even worse and you are trying hard not to show it all.
I have a couple of friends who are married to Emiratis, but these guys don't drone on and on about nonsense all the time. Several of my female friends are muslim. These people are educated and can hold a conversation without having to refer to Islam all the time.

And therein lies the difference.

-
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Different views, i think that is what you do not understand, people on here, talk to you, answer your questions but you never seem to say yes okay i understand what you are saying you have a different view from me... you always seem to make it about your faith and if it isnt about your faith it is not correct, no matter how many times someone tells you they do not believe... i think that is why people are ignoring you!

I dont even know how to put someone on ignore, ive only just learnt how to use the colours... im almost a pro!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:46 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
Bman... you are back causing a stirr again... okay i will answer your questions... lets see if you can manage to answer other peoples

So what i have learnt from your questions, what insight have you given me into your world........ still nothing!

This isnt a discussion and it never will be, why? Because you are talking to people who do not understand or accept a man can have more than one wife. I married one man, that man i give my vows to and his to ME (just me), thats it, no more no less.

Nice talking to you again though!

take it easy lady why are you so pissed off?

relax

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=538143&page=5

go to this thread to post 182

and after reading it read again what i said and answer the questions

if you want.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:48 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Having lived here on and off for 30 yrs i think i might have met a couple of locals, to be honest i have had these and other discussions with many people and not once have i come across one who is as blinkered or as silly as you are.

this is my nice side :curse:

oh, i have a thread all for you now where i'm being serious, do you think you could possibly pop in there and be a good fellow and answer a few questions
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Meow
I have a couple of friends who are married to Emiratis, but these guys don't drone on and on about nonsense all the time. Several of my female friends are muslim. These people are educated and can hold a conversation without having to refer to Islam all the time.

And therein lies the difference.

-

if someone talks about something that you don't like you can do the following

ignore it

or have a discussion with him

if you chose to have a talk about it with him you can do the following

experss your ideas in a nice way

experss your ideas in a bad way

so which one you will chose?
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

take it easy lady why are you so pissed off?

relax

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=538143&page=5

go to this thread to post 182

and after reading it read again what i said and answer the questions

if you want.
BMAN you are completely insane... it must be my use of English because again im not pissed off and i am completely relaxed, ive been by the pool for most of the day!

Ive answered your questions, i do not believe there is any discussion in the post.... do you really.... if so are you trying to prove something other than the world should convert to your faith and every lonely woman should become a 2nd, 3rd etc wife?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.