Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

women are more than men :)

women are more than men :)

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:04 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default women are more than men :)

it is interesting to find out that the number or women is more than the number of men

so if each man decided to get married so many women will be without a husband

so .... what about sex then ? don't then need it

if yes (and only a sutiped who will say no) then with who are they going to do it?

probably with a married man (remember all men are married)

this brings something else into the picture

would any western woman accept that her husband sleep with someone else??

how would she feel if she discovered that ??

allowing a man to get married to more than one woman can solve a problem sometimes

if there was a lonly woman what do you think is the best for her?

a) would she prefere to share a man in a respectful way with another woman (by becoming his second wife)

b) would she prefere to live her life lonly??

c) would she sleep around with a married man or more than one?

if she chose (c) .. wouldn't that create problems in the soceity ???

if yes?

then how?

do you feel like taking part in a real discussion ?? or do you feel like expersing so much hate an anger in your responses ... we will soon find out.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:15 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: women are more than men :)

this may come as a shock but some women would sleep with other women and not all men would get married as some would prefer to to sleep with other men........

now lets see if you can enter into a debate and real discussion without resorting to religious dogma???
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:22 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
this may come as a shock but some women would sleep with other women and not all men would get married as some would prefer to to sleep with other men........

now lets see if you can enter into a debate and real discussion without resorting to religious dogma???
i advice people who reached this line of the thread to go and read it again. but this time with an honest will to see if there is any truth in what i posted.

i don't have the numbers of gays and lesbians but from what i read in the other thread that US alone has 25 million gay ! and this is alot. and lets say that there are 25 million lesbian (and i feel it is unlikely to be) still the number of women over there is more than the number of men.

having in mind that the number of men in prisons is more
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:22 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Serious question for you beardy? And I mean serious.

Do you not think and find that the sexual segregation as practised in the UAE and other Islamic nations leads to its own problems in society.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:24 am
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by Beard Man
i advice people who reached this line of the thread to go and read it again. but this time with an honest will to see if there is any truth in what i posted.

i don't have the numbers of gays and lesbians but from what i read in the other thread that US alone has 25 million gay ! and this is alot. and lets say that there are 25 million lesbian (and i feel it is unlikely to be) still the number of women over there is more than the number of men.

having in mind that the number of men in prisons is more

Last edited by shiva; Jul 23rd 2008 at 8:25 am. Reason: confounded by beardy man again
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:29 am
Banned

in the original post,

have noticed some questions that i posted them??
if you did

why you didn't answer any of them??

having in mind that although you didn't answer any of the questions in the thread i tried to answer your post.

so wouldn't it be nice of you if you read it again and answer the questions?

please Note all of you that one day someone who is important to you like a daughter or sister or a young widow can be in this situation.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:33 am
Banned

Serious question for you beardy? And I mean serious.

Do you not think and find that the sexual segregation as practised in the UAE and other Islamic nations leads to its own problems in society.

although you didn't answer my questions i will answer this post

i believe that segregation at schools and at work is better for the man and the woman... and it is even better for the soceity and the productivity of companies.

now ..can you answer some of my many questions in the original thread?
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:35 am
**** it we'll do it live

I didnt answer you for the incredibly simple reason that your original post like almost all your posts is a complete and utter waste of time. You seem intent on casusing some sort of mischief on here and or stirring up an unwanted religious debate.

Your question is a ridiculous one to anyone who does not live in the dark ages.

I am sure that there is a great deal that we could all learn from each other if you just stopped with this silly nonsense.

I for one have a lot of serious questions about the UAE and Emirati culture which I would ask you if i didnt think i would get some inane ramblings as an answer
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:40 am
**** it we'll do it live

it is interesting to find out that the number or women is more than the number of men ? why, it is highly unlikely in any species that the male to female ratio would be an exact match

so if each man decided to get married so many women will be without a husband

so .... what about sex then ? don't then need it noone "needs" sex it is however highly desirable

if yes (and only a sutiped who will say no) then with who are they going to do it?

probably with a married man (remember all men are married) Why probably

this brings something else into the picture

would any western woman accept that her husband sleep with someone else??some would, most wouldnt, it depends on the individual relationship

how would she feel if she discovered that ??some would care, some wouldnt

allowing a man to get married to more than one woman can solve a problem sometimes
what problem does it solve?

if there was a lonly woman what do you think is the best for her?

a) would she prefere to share a man in a respectful way with another woman (by becoming his second wife)some very few might most wouldnt

b) would she prefere to live her life lonly??some would, some wouldnt

c) would she sleep around with a married man or more than one?

if she chose (c) .. wouldn't that create problems in the soceity ???why the obsession with extra marital sex, are single women all of low virtue

if yes?

then how?

do you feel like taking part in a real discussion ?? or do you feel like expersing so much hate an anger in your responses ... we will soon find out.

just to shut you up see above my answers blease

Last edited by shiva; Jul 23rd 2008 at 8:42 am. Reason: apparently i cant type
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:41 am
**** it we'll do it live

although you didn't answer my questions i will answer this post

i believe that segregation at schools and at work is better for the man and the woman... and it is even better for the soceity and the productivity of companies.

now ..can you answer some of my many questions in the original thread?
Why is it better?
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:49 am
Banned

just to shut you up see above my answers blease

get some papers paper and a pen ... write down my original post 10 times

after doing this exercise your understanding to the post will increase.

and then write down your answers 10 times and try in each time to make it look better so that people would consider reading stuff that you write.

i hope after doing this you will make your hand writing look nicer and that you will select better words to talk to people.

if this is done.

i don't mind then to talk with you about anything you want to know regarding the UAE or any islamic/arabic culture
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:54 am
**** it we'll do it live

get some papers paper and a pen ... write down my original post 10 times

after doing this exercise your understanding to the post will increase.

and then write down your answers 10 times and try in each time to make it look better so that people would consider reading stuff that you write.

i hope after doing this you will make your hand writing look nicer and that you will select better words to talk to people.

if this is done.

i don't mind then to talk with you about anything you want to know regarding the UAE or any islamic/arabic culture
Beardy when I start to correct your use of Arabic then you can start to correct my english
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:54 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it better?
serious, just don't bother. And that goes for everyone.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:57 am
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by Spugsy
serious, just don't bother. And that goes for everyone.
lol, i've had enough of this cack so intend to see this one through.

P.S Any luck on job front yet? ie hard offers
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:59 am
Banned

Beardy when I start to correct your use of Arabic then you can start to correct my english

if you knew how to speak arabic believe me i was going to chose some nice words when talking to you.

which is not what you are trying to do... and it is not the first time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.