Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

women are more than men :)

women are more than men :)

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:53 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: women are more than men :)

Originally Posted by Ray
So you say ..with no evidence ....

must be weak pathetic people who
need to be told how to wipe their own arse ...

you update you homes, clothes, and cars,
try to update your mind ..

dose it bother you that some young people are turning to islam ??

why not you ?
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

Originally Posted by Meow
[/B]

You devalue your previous sensible posts by making comments like that.

-
I am not looking for praise and certainly not looking to satisfy anyone. I am a Muslim and proud of it but at the same time I respect what other people say/believe because whatever they do doesn't concern me and am not the one to judge this but when someone like Ray comes here and publicly insults my religion by saying these kind of things what do you expect me to do? Nod and be happy about it? No. I have principles just like you do and stand up for them just like you do.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:06 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simao
I am not looking for praise and certainly not looking to satisfy anyone. I am a Muslim and proud of it but at the same time I respect what other people say/believe because whatever they do doesn't concern me and am not the one to judge this but when someone like Ray comes here and publicly insults my religion by saying these kind of things what do you expect me to do? Nod and be happy about it? No. I have principles just like you do and stand up for them just like you do.

My issue was that you twisted what Ray said. He did not glorify the KKK. I am also not an apologist for Ray's views.

As you and Beardboy have said - it is all about opinions. Certain people here have continuously insulted Western values, but cannot accept a personal criticism of their religious views. It has to cut both ways. After all, this is BritishExpats so you can expect to read Westernised views on all matters.

And Beardboys insidious suggestions about people converting to Islam are offensive to many here. This is not the place for such suggestions.

-
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:19 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simao
What's the point of having a religion at all then if it is just gonna keep changing over the time? People can change the rules/whats right and wrong and having a religion would be useless and confusing to say the least as people would have to keep up with the current updates of Religion.com for what is wrong to do today and what is allowed. What is the point to have a religion if Man can alter it anytime he likes? your understanding of a religion is not quite clear to me. Religion to us is not like "Oh this doesn't suite me at this "modern world" so I'll have to change it to that or maybe just get rid of the whole thing" that is not my idea of a religion. You have yours and I have mine and I cannot believe you just glorified the KKK. You'd probably gonna start calling us N words next who knows.
Then stop saying you are a peaceful religion which you are
obviously not to any free thinking person in the world

Seem you fail to read proprerly as well.. seeing only what you want to
my point is the KKK state they hate blacks and jews ...

where you claim peace loving and then murder innocent people
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:22 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
why not you ?
Unfortunately I have always thought for myself ...
I dont need some idealogy to think for me ....
Nor do I need anybody to dictate my life day in day out
with medieval prose which bear no relation to modern life
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:37 am
Ray

The truth of Islam. women has no right in masturbation

Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:02 am
Ray

?
6 Million Muslims convert to Christianity

Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:47 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

i only agree with one man and several females from what you said. and the rest i strongly disagree with it
Am not surprised you disagree...or rather, your religion disagrees.

Isn't it true that the religious person has no opinion of their own, but has to first check what their book, iman, priest or leader says before they can have a view on anything?

N.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:59 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow

And Beardboys insidious suggestions about people converting to Islam are offensive to many here. This is not the place for such suggestions.
-
It's not offensive to me because no one provides evidence to support this.

I keep hearing that yet aside from the odd chav who get's herself a Pakistani boyfriend in the UK I don't know anyone who has converted to Islam...

...I know plenty of ex Muslims here and back in the west though.

N.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
If it weren’t for a good horse, a woman would be the sweetest thing in the world.
Clarence Hailey Long
In my case, that's true on Mondays...
Old Jul 24th 2008, 5:48 am
Ray

Originally Posted by Confucius
In my case, that's true on Mondays...
Clarence was a damn good looking man .....
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:45 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
The truth of Islam. women has no right in masturbation

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-qdwE8nQpaQ&feature=related

if you ask me about my opinion about this man i would simply tell you that if i ever wanted to know anything about islam ... i will never go to him

he is not a trusted scholar ..and i don't consider him asholar at all
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
6 Million Muslims convert to Christianity

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xdVnILalpeo&feature=related

i don't think that muslims are converting to christianity .. they must be the poor people of the other religions
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:50 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Am not surprised you disagree...or rather, your religion disagrees.

Isn't it true that the religious person has no opinion of their own, but has to first check what their book, iman, priest or leader says before they can have a view on anything?

N.

if a muslim is doing this .. then he is a wise man

but i do this additional to rational thinking

i see lions .. and i see that the lion is a jelous animal and he don't allow others to come close from his wifes.

as far as i know .. many animals are doing this

and as far as i know .. only the pig don't really care who ever sleeps with whoever.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:57 am
Ray

if you ask me about my opinion about this man i would simply tell you that if i ever wanted to know anything about islam ... i will never go to him

he is not a trusted scholar ..and i don't consider him asholar at all
Well..he is one of yours .... you cannot just say that as an answer ..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.