Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

women are more than men :)

women are more than men :)

Old Jul 26th 2008, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: women are more than men :)

Originally Posted by Beard Man
i don't know or i am not sure why it is not applied
DO you think it should be applied?
Old Jul 26th 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
the death penalty is there ... but it is not applied

and as far as i know .. it is there so that if a none muslim wants to become a muslim he should really study islam very well before he become a muslim ...

it is a one way only ... not i wana be a muslim today and tomorow i want to be something else..
don't become a muslim unless you are really sure about it
By any possible chance did that person 'become' a muslim because he was brought up by a family he did not want to disown him or because he did not want to disrespect them? Then once he got older and a bit worldwise he realised that there is so much more out there?

but any how lets say that someone became a muslim and he wants to change his religion... or a born man as muslim he wants to change his religion .... and he did

what's gona happen !!

nothing.
Maybe a better quality of life following a different religion? Maybe he just doesnt want to be a Muslim anymore, no more praying, no arranged marriage.... etc

so .. i doubt that there are people that you know who wants to become something else... i really doubt it

with all respect..

it is not that there are people who don't do .. but i can't imagin someone here who wants to do it.

but lets for the sake of assumtion say that there are some people ...

the number of people becoming muslims from europ and US for example ..is far more than people doing it the otherway... and i can say that their number is hardly noticed
Interesting where did you get the statisics from?

having in mind that what happens in Africa is giving food for becoming christians

Just a thought BMan.... Get yourself out of the UAE, get some world experience then come back and give your thoughts because you are wrong darl!

You can not say 'with all respect' you dont believe what Norm is saying! Really, there is a big big world outside of the UAE. Save your money and see it! It will be surprising how much YOU learn from other cultures and to be honest, you are so content that Your prophet is everything to you, you will never ever accept anything anyone says to the point that you almost call them a lair!

You dont have a clue mate.
Old Jul 26th 2008, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

You know what it is..... ive sat and just been searching through some threads for info and 99% of your posts BMan come back to the same thing over and over again.

You want to have a discussion with people but it comes down to the same thing... Islam is better and that is that!

No wonder people wont talk to you!

I dont mind talking to you but not if it is going to come back to the same thing over and over again!

Like i said previously, get yourself out in the big bad world and them come back and tell us how shit Christianity is....

Until then Islam talk is over with as far as i am concerned.

And no i dont need to relax and i am not angry just fed up of reading the same stuff over and over again! Cool as a cucumber me
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:48 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
Just a thought BMan.... Get yourself out of the UAE, get some world experience then come back and give your thoughts because you are wrong darl!

You can not say 'with all respect' you dont believe what Norm is saying! Really, there is a big big world outside of the UAE. Save your money and see it! It will be surprising how much YOU learn from other cultures and to be honest, you are so content that Your prophet is everything to you, you will never ever accept anything anyone says to the point that you almost call them a lair!

You dont have a clue mate.

you really have to cool down

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
You know what it is..... ive sat and just been searching through some threads for info and 99% of your posts BMan come back to the same thing over and over again.

You want to have a discussion with people but it comes down to the same thing... Islam is better and that is that!

No wonder people wont talk to you!

I dont mind talking to you but not if it is going to come back to the same thing over and over again!

Like i said previously, get yourself out in the big bad world and them come back and tell us how shit Christianity is....

Until then Islam talk is over with as far as i am concerned.

And no i dont need to relax and i am not angry just fed up of reading the same stuff over and over again! Cool as a cucumber me

i never said chrisitanity is shit and will never say this to any other religion ..

but islam ... is the correct path no mattar what

some people wanted a prove for why i have this strong belief in islam ..and i have asked the following question to some here and no one answered it

but let me make an introduction

the english writing of a boy in grade 1 ... is nothing compared to the english writing of a doctor for example.... do you agree??
if yes (which i think you do)

how would the speech of a creature like human be compared to the speech of the creator him self???

we have Quraan.. which is the talk of Allah... he challenged Arabs to bring something like Quraan ..and they faild and then challenged them to bring even small portion that is smilar and they failed ..and then challenged them to bring one (ayah) which can be a line or two or three. and they even failed

Quraan is a continus mirical ..but guess what .. we believe in bible .. and we believe in taworaah as well. we believe in all the old holy books becaues all of them came from the same source .. from God him self.

and God who sent mohammed the last prophet told us that the old books were changed and that Quraan will be protected until the judgment day.

if you gave your self the chance to understand the fact that islam is the last religion to appear on earth with continous mirecales you will realize maybe now maybe later on .. that this is the path your creator wants you to follow... as well as all the rest of the people.

hope you will become a muslim soon

amen
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:51 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Beard Man: if you want a religious debate, the ME forum is the wrong place. There is a specific forum for religion, politics and other controversial issues - it's called Take It Outside.

Most people on this forum are not Muslim. It's probably fair to say that many or most people on this forum don't actively practise any religion at all. With all due respect to your religion, proselytising here is a waste of your time.

Last edited by Eeyore; Jul 26th 2008 at 9:53 am.