Why?

Old Dec 6th 2009, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

Lites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really nice
Default Re: Why?

Originally Posted by admon
Ok.

So black man calls another black man 'a nigger'. They laugh and joke.

A white man calls the same black man 'a nigger'. The black guy is mortally offended. Explain?
Because, they are making light of what they consider to be put downs, ok between brothers but not ok from someone who might mean it. Empathy is part of the deal.

Just like fat women are allowed to mention the fat word to each other because they absolutely know that no offence is intended. But let a skinny friend use the word and all hell breaks loose.
Old Dec 6th 2009, 10:54 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lites
Because, they are making light of what they consider to be put downs, ok between brothers but not ok from someone who might mean it. Empathy is part of the deal.

Just like fat women are allowed to mention the fat word to each other because they absolutely know that no offence is intended. But let a skinny friend use the word and all hell breaks loose.
I like fat birds ..they are all so easy
Old Dec 6th 2009, 11:01 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

ok, so because i'm a honky i cant call a nigger friend nigger because i am obviously incapable of having any empathy with someone of a different colour and therefore a racist. surely that in itself is racist.

this is the problem with pc, its utter bullshit with no possible end other than a complete halt in all human communication

**** off and please would you and your ilk stop ****ing up the world, its beyond ridiculous. i mean for example your remark "might mean it" FFS anything anyone says they may or amy not mean so following your twisted logic we should all say nothing as anything could in fact be meant in a bad way.

i do have a question though, do you really believe that this is a sensible way forwards and waht else would you like to see an end too?
Old Dec 6th 2009, 11:01 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
they try harder as well
Old Dec 6th 2009, 11:03 pm
**** it we'll do it live

Nah....just a bit more aware than your not so caring young self.

Listen to Jimmy, he's cool.

(offence runs off this back, indulgent grin to your ignorant self.)
aware of what exactly? the sheer insanity of your position when extended to its obvious conclusion?
Old Dec 7th 2009, 12:34 am
Just Joined

Lites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really niceLites is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray
I kinda like you Ray, it's obvious that you're stirrin....but dangerous for nitwits like shiva who don't know the difference.hee hee,
Old Dec 7th 2009, 12:57 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by shiva
ok, so because i'm a honky i cant call a nigger friend nigger because i am obviously incapable of having any empathy with someone of a different colour and therefore a racist. surely that in itself is racist.
No darlin, you're incapable of even thinking about what hurts other people and why. Wouldn't say that that's racist but would say that it's incredibly short sighted.
this is the problem with pc, its utter bullshit with no possible end other than a complete halt in all human communication

Get a grip you little fart, bit dramatic dont you think?

**** off and please would you and your ilk stop ****ing up the world, its beyond ridiculous. i mean for example your remark "might mean it" FFS anything anyone says they may or amy not mean so following your twisted logic we should all say nothing as anything could in fact be meant in a bad way.
?????? make it easy please, don't want to go back, but trying to make the best out of your interpretation, I'd answer that we should all take more care rather than open our mouths without thinking.
i do have a question though, do you really believe that this is a sensible way forwards and waht else would you like to see an end too?
I'd like to see an end to people who can't differentiate between to, too and two for a start also people who insist on calling Scots, Scotch and people who insist on reducing could have to couldof ... F' me , I have a list a mile long, but I'll settle for beltin down ignorant racists for the moment.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 2:11 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I kinda like you Ray, it's obvious that you're stirrin....but dangerous for nitwits like shiva who don't know the difference.hee hee,
careful ..me and him go back along way
Old Dec 7th 2009, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to see an end to people who can't differentiate between to, too and two for a start also people who insist on calling Scots, Scotch and people who insist on reducing could have to couldof ... F' me , I have a list a mile long, but I'll settle for beltin down ignorant racists for the moment.
Lites, you have to chill out a bit.

Why are you so insulted when someone makes a jokey insult against the Scottish on a forum? You are Scottish? Whoopy doo.
You don't know these people from Adam and vice versa, so it should be water off a ducks back - or are you the sort of person that stands in a pub waiting for someone to accidentally push by you or spill beer on you so that you can start a fight?

All this racist stuff is complete codshit. Chicken for the soul for those that wish to spend their lives with the weight of the world on their shoulders.

You want to talk racisim - I spent 10 years as a kid being a victim of it. Then you grow up and you realise none of it mattered at all, in fact it probably toughened me up a bit.

People being mortally offended at being called a racist name? Wow, grow up.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

we've already established your level of idiocy but as your clearly blind as well see my post on etymology
LOL. Another dodge.

BTW, learn to differentiate between your and you're.Otherwise you look like a semi-literate person.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

You are wasting your time with this stuff. Some people disguise their ignorance with a casual attitude.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by admon
Lites, you have to chill out a bit.Why are you so insulted when someone makes a jokey insult against the Scottish on a forum? You are Scottish? Whoopy doo.You don't know these people from Adam and vice versa, so it should be water off a ducks back - or are you the sort of person that stands in a pub waiting for someone to accidentally push by you or spill beer on you so that you can start a fight?All this racist stuff is complete codshit. Chicken for the soul for those that wish to spend their lives with the weight of the world on their shoulders.You want to talk racisim - I spent 10 years as a kid being a victim of it. Then you grow up and you realise none of it mattered at all, in fact it probably toughened me up a bit.People being mortally offended at being called a racist name? Wow, grow up.
Wow, so racism is actually good for you , right? Easy to say when you benefit from it.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

davidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
your description of Ray was wrong, that was what I was referring too, and wtf relevance is a bridge over the Creek in the mid to late sixties got to do with anything.

English Bastard

xx
Two reasons.
First. The rant has to stop occasionally.
Second. Two or three of us went to Dubai for R&R. I vaguely remember being on the other side of the Creek, but don`t know how we got there, or how we got back.
Fairly simple question.

Regards,
Davie.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 5:23 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot people....

4 pages of 'Political Correctness Gone Mad' ranting and no-one thought to pm me a heads up....??

And who the hell is this Lites character?? If anyone here is gonna vent for Scotland, its me!!!

Now, the rest of you... Please continue...
Old Dec 7th 2009, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

WTF! Do you actually know any black people? This thread is really embarassing, really making me cringe......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.