Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Whose patter is the worst?

Whose patter is the worst?

Old Nov 24th 2011, 7:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Whose patter is the worst?

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Obviously had nothing much to write about....

Sad reflection on the life of Scamp in Dubai, I reckon...
unfortunately I just let it slip, didn't make myself write in it and haven't spared the time to do it since I got here.

Struggling to understand why you feel the need to single myself out?

Are you bored? Lonely? had enough tickling your own bollocks? want to have a row with someone on the internet? wife left you? kids hate you?

It's tiresome. Go and get a stiff drink.

Wait, posting this at 12:36, you've probably had several by now.

Typical. Miserable. Old. British. Expat.

Have a good day.
Old Nov 24th 2011, 7:47 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

This suggests you have no money, Scamp
Old Nov 24th 2011, 7:49 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
unfortunately I just let it slip, didn't make myself write in it and haven't spared the time to do it since I got here.

Struggling to understand why you feel the need to single myself out?

Are you bored? Lonely? had enough tickling your own bollocks? want to have a row with someone on the internet? wife left you? kids hate you?

It's tiresome. Go and get a stiff drink.

Wait, posting this at 12:36, you've probably had several by now.

Typical. Miserable. Old. British. Expat.

Have a good day.
Capt Mainwaring, they don't like it up 'em.....!!

I didn't single you out, Scamp, it would appear that your peers did. (0)

I am neither bored nor lonely(0, 0), I never have enough of having my bollocks tickled, preferably by a member of the opposite sex (0) and actually I left the wife and kids, not the other way about.(0,0)

Whilst it may be 5 o'clock somewhere, it isn't in my office so, whilst I would gladly join you, I fear I must decline.. (0)

Typical - No (0 pts); Miserable - I have my moments (1/2 pt); Old - depends on the woman I am feeling at the time (1/2 pt); British - By Birth, Scottish by the grace of God (1 pt); Expat - 10 years and counting, why else would I frequent an expats forum.. (1 pt)

3 out of a possible 12 marks - 25% - Must do better...
Old Nov 24th 2011, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

can we all hug? come on boys feel the love
Old Nov 24th 2011, 7:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
This suggests you have no money, Scamp
Doesn't say you can't have both mate.
Old Nov 24th 2011, 7:53 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Doesn't say you can't have both mate.
Fair enuff
Old Nov 24th 2011, 7:54 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
can we all hug? come on boys feel the love
Is that what I am smelling......??
Old Nov 24th 2011, 7:55 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Is that what I am smelling......??
Kippers for breakfast, Mummy dear?
Old Nov 24th 2011, 7:58 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Kippers for breakfast, Mummy dear?
Are you suggesting I'm a millionaire from the great state of Texas???
Old Nov 24th 2011, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear god the level has just plummeted... I'll leave you boys to flirt with each other
Old Nov 24th 2011, 8:02 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

oh dear god the level has just plummeted... I'll leave you boys to flirt with each other
I don't know who has been chatting you up recently, but that ain't flirting..
Old Nov 24th 2011, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

TGF- I can sense the sexual chemistry between you all
Old Nov 24th 2011, 8:07 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGF- I can sense the sexual chemistry between you all
You are good..

Do you think I have overplayed the dominance card???? I seem to have scared some off...
Old Nov 24th 2011, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

maybe they are just getting their gimp outfits on...
Old Nov 24th 2011, 8:10 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

maybe they are just getting their gimp outfits on...
Never really found the bondage scene my cup of Earl Grey, TBH, KC..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.