Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Who needs two parents ?

Who needs two parents ?

Old Jun 18th 2009, 1:51 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who needs two parents ?

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
No, not really. I need nothing from my wife- and I think she respects that. I baby her, I don't want to be babied by her, but then I might be one of the last living links to the natural world.

You 'baby' your wife?

That sounds so wrong on every level.

-
Old Jun 18th 2009, 1:57 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody, surely...one XX (mother) and one XY (father).
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:02 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Meow
You 'baby' your wife?
Yep, I do..

All her friends are jealous..... it sounds like you are to.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:04 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, I do..

All her friends are jealous and it sounds like you are to.

Quite the wrong poster for that. I am an adult and thus expect to be treated as an equal, not as a child.

-
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, I do..

All her friends are jealous..... it sounds like you are to.
oh dear...

MM, xx
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:07 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Quite the wrong poster for that. I am an adult and thus expect to be treated as an equal, not as a child.

-
You misunderstood Meow. I don't put a bib on her and feed her food out of a little jar.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:12 pm
Bored liberal

You misunderstood Meow. I don't put a bib on her and feed her food out of a little jar.
Maybe not, but you appear to treat her as a child, not as an adult of equal standing who can take care of herself. This is 2009, men and woman are equal (even in the UAE).

-
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:15 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

ohhhhhh babehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:21 pm
Banned

Maybe not, but you appear to treat her as a child, not as an adult of equal standing who can take care of herself. This is 2009, men and woman are equal (even in the UAE).

-
She's kept me in line for 20 years and is more than my equal- She's better than me and she knows I know it, but she's still my baby
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:23 pm
Bored liberal

She's kept me in line for 20 years and is more than my equal- She's better than me and she knows I know it, but she's still my baby

*insert vomiting smiley*

You are either some kind of troll or a neanderthal. Either way I am not interested.

-
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:26 pm
Banned

*insert vomiting smiley*

You are either some kind of troll or a neanderthal. Either way I am not interested.

-
Some friendly advice:

If you weren't so mean maybe somebody would want to baby you one day..
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:31 pm
Bored liberal

Some friendly advice:

If you weren't so mean maybe somebody would want to baby you one day..
Mean? You know nothing about me. I just think your views are outmoded. I neither want nor need to be babied.

-
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:34 pm
Banned

Mean? You know nothing about me. I just think your views are outmoded. I neither want nor need to be babied.

-
It's not natural for a woman to not want to be taken care of and looked after.

It's just not natural
Old Jun 18th 2009, 3:03 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

It's just not natural
I tend to think an adult who 'babys' their adult partner ain't natural ....

May I ask how you know this given that you have been with a 'baby' for twenty years...........

May I ask who you were before you morphed as BPB?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 3:15 pm