Where can I find...

Old Mar 31st 2009, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where can I find...

Originally Posted by Roadking
Thank you....I think.
Cause I'm nice, really. Honest.
No, don't have the number but if I did they would probably be closed, but good idea except that involves actual speaking. hmmmm.
Cloches, OK
Yes, I am.
Just to clarify, did you mean a tent big enough for your bike or big enough for Dubai

I just had another idea, if you live in a villa then you must have a maid's room, park it in there.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 2:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
Just to clarify, did you mean a tent big enough for your bike or big enough for Dubai

I just had another idea, if you live in a villa then you must have a maid's room, park it in there.
and make your maid sleep outside!
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:15 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

A portable garage?

I don't keep my bike in the house, unlike many other riders. The recent weather is driving me spare as I only have a car port and, as the wind blows from all directions, my bike gets covered in shitty, sandy rain.

I need to either enclose my car port; any ideas?...or have a temporary garage in the car port.

3rd time this weekend I've had to wash the bike, that's no fun!:curse:
just stick the bike in your mouth....its big enough, non ?
Old Apr 1st 2009, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
and make your maid sleep outside!
She could sleep in the cupboard under the stairs........ I found out that our neighbours made their maid live in a cupboard. She ran away in the end.

The other neighbour used to make his maid sweep the house instead of vacuuming it, wash the floors by hand and do all the clothes washing by hand. He got arrested for being a drug dealer, his wife went home to her family and we ended up giving the poor maid the money to go to the embassy and get help to return home.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
She could sleep in the cupboard under the stairs........ I found out that our neighbours made their maid live in a cupboard. She ran away in the end.

The other neighbour used to make his maid sweep the house instead of vacuuming it, wash the floors by hand and do all the clothes washing by hand. He got arrested for being a drug dealer, his wife went home to her family and we ended up giving the poor maid the money to go to the embassy and get help to return home.
many people in our condo have maid sleeping in their Bomb Shelter. efefctively a large ventilated cupboard with strong walls and a steel door.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
many people in our condo have maid sleeping in their Bomb Shelter. efefctively a large ventilated cupboard with strong walls and a steel door.
The maids will have the last laugh when the bomb drops then.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:46 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Wow, the raving queen makes a comment. Sorry I missed it but it was a squeak than a scream, no surprise.

I had considered a tent as suggested, but then it's just way to much like you...camp!

I don't put bikes in my mouth although I understand you have sucked, and blown, a couple of pipes yourself...
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Wow, the raving queen makes a comment. Sorry I missed it but it was a squeak than a scream, no surprise.

I had considered a tent as suggested, but then it's just way to much like you...camp!

I don't put bikes in my mouth although I understand you have sucked, and blown, a couple of pipes yourself...
Will you two faggots shut it already!!!