Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What's your perfect breakfast?

What's your perfect breakfast?

Old Jul 24th 2012, 9:11 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: What's your perfect breakfast?

Originally Posted by co durham boy
At the weekend i had seafood congee then fresh pineapple with mint sugar...

Great food after a tough gym session
You're never allowed to make a joke about me being a soft Southerner / gay / weird again.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Perfect Breakfast? 'Gin and Tonic,' but only at the weekend!
Old Jul 24th 2012, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

I eat pretty much anything, but seafood congee is filth.

Boudin noir, poached eggs and toast.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 9:21 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

The most memorably perfect breakfast I ever had was about 20 years ago waiting for an early train in the Gare d'Austerlitz, cold and hungry and not expecting much, on my way to an anxiety-inducing meeting along with my American boss.

Cafe au lait as you can only get at breakfast-time in France: dark, viscous earthy coffee, with a hint of sweetness, and foaming hot fresh milk without any horrible pointless froth.

And the butteriest, flakiest most amazing croissant. I'm not even a huge fan of croissants but this was like nothing I've had before or since.

Nothing else.

All from the little kiosk in the station with nice (albeit cold) metal and ceramic tables and chairs to sit on. Cheap as well (for Paris) and so unexpected.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 9:29 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Do you give the BJ?

I hear swallowing is healthy.
Packed with protein apparently. At Least that's what I tell them, or its has an anti wrinkle agent in it depending on the desired finish...........
Old Jul 24th 2012, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

You're never allowed to make a joke about me being a soft Southerner / gay / weird again.
You need to look after yourself in this environment Scamp ...That's a perfect post training breakfast son !

Remember that last time i lived in the north Wimbledon were in the first division and Kajagoogoo were in the top 10....
Old Jul 24th 2012, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Packed with protein apparently. At Least that's what I tell them, or its has an anti wrinkle agent in it depending on the desired finish...........
semen contains rather high nutritional content. In one typical ejaculation (approximately one teaspoon), semen contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc.
There are trace amounts of several vitamins in a regular, healthy, ejaculation-full of semen. In fact, the amount of vitamin C is about the same as in an orange.

A typical ejaculation fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man's age (younger men usually make more semen), when he last ejaculated, and how long he's aroused before ejaculating, among other factors. Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:

Fructose sugar
Water
Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)
Citric acid
Enzymes
Protein
Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)
Zinc
Old Jul 24th 2012, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
semen contains rather high nutritional content. In one typical ejaculation (approximately one teaspoon), semen contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc.
There are trace amounts of several vitamins in a regular, healthy, ejaculation-full of semen. In fact, the amount of vitamin C is about the same as in an orange.

A typical ejaculation fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man's age (younger men usually make more semen), when he last ejaculated, and how long he's aroused before ejaculating, among other factors. Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:

Fructose sugar
Water
Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)
Citric acid
Enzymes
Protein
Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)
Zinc
How long do sperm live in the gut (horrible thought)?
Old Jul 24th 2012, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Thank LaLaLayla I have just spat coffee all over my desk!
Old Jul 24th 2012, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Thank LaLaLayla I have just spat coffee all over my desk!
You should have swallowed
Old Jul 24th 2012, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

If i had a pound for every time I had said that!
Old Jul 24th 2012, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
If i had a pound for every time I had said that!
Maybe if you'd pointed out the nutritional content...
Old Jul 24th 2012, 11:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
I find a combo of both in mouth and around mouth means there is no choice but to consume some whilst gulping and trying to clean face.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
Listen when I am 'turning Japanese' the last thing I am thinking about is trying to explain the nutritional value!

I have tried explaining it beforehand but it falls on deaf ears............so to speak!
Old Jul 24th 2012, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

I find a combo of both in mouth and around mouth means there is no choice but to consume some whilst gulping and trying to clean face.
PMSL !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.