Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

what a load of old shit...

what a load of old shit...

Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what a load of old shit...

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
I am having to learn the highway code for my test in August..
How is anyone supposed to remember all this?

If your car is on fire in a tunnel what should you do?...personally,I would shit myself.Apparently though I need to turn my hazzard lights on and try and put it out...never mind the fact it might explode.

Hey darl

my mate has just done his test and said it was much easier than the UK. Let me find out what his questions were on average and i will let you know... might be a little more help for your learning and you will know what to expect.

I understand when he went for his results it was all up on one board along with a million indians... there was only a handful that passed.

K
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
Hey darl

my mate has just done his test and said it was much easier than the UK. Let me find out what his questions were on average and i will let you know... might be a little more help for your learning and you will know what to expect.

I understand when he went for his results it was all up on one board along with a million indians... there was only a handful that passed.

K
im too scared to learn to drive over here.if i do it at home it means that I can drive in the UK when im at home.I dont want to have to go through it again.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:17 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

im too scared to learn to drive over here.if i do it at home it means that I can drive in the UK when im at home.I dont want to have to go through it again.
aye same with me, and if we go to Oz after here then back home I may have to learn to drive THREE TIMES for gods sake.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
aye same with me, and if we go to Oz after here then back home I may have to learn to drive THREE TIMES for gods sake.
No..im not fannying around with all of that..i do it at home or not at all.and after seeing how they drive over here the roads back home will be a breeze!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
bah, when it comes to your test just put a 500 bill in your cleavage when you start the engine, you'll pass no bother.
Actually it works the other way round...........

If the young lady being tested is 'attractive', she fails...........

.......... because the examiner is hoping he will get her again when she retakes it.... and the next time.... and the next time....... until it becomes a case of:

"I feel I know you quite well now (cheesy grin) - fancy going for a drink?"
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:05 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I am having to learn the highway code for my test in August..
How is anyone supposed to remember all this?

If your car is on fire in a tunnel what should you do?...personally,I would shit myself.Apparently though I need to turn my hazzard lights on and try and put it out...never mind the fact it might explode.

You have to drive like a robot on your test. Remember 10 to 2.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz

You have to drive like a robot on your test. Remember 10 to 2.
im seriously starting to dread this.Ive been taking mock theory tasts all morning and im not passing them.some of the questions are just so hard.You have to be a mechanic to know half of them!And know about all the MOT and insurance stuff...so unfair.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

It's PC gone mad.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

MD - Don't worry about it, its a piece of piss, i would think that passing your test in AD would be easier than the UK though !
Old Jul 14th 2008, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

stop moaning and get revising MD...you've gotta pass this first time, we're counting on you...

MM, xx
Old Jul 14th 2008, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
stop moaning and get revising MD...you've gotta pass this first time, we're counting on you...

MM, xx
Thats what worries me!! Ive only got one chance at this...so much pressure,how can I cope?!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 1:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Thats what worries me!! Ive only got one chance at this...so much pressure,how can I cope?!
aren't there online examples of the test so you can practice, i'm sure you will be fine...

MM, xx
Old Jul 14th 2008, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
aren't there online examples of the test so you can practice, i'm sure you will be fine...

MM, xx
ive done 6 today...and passed 1!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 1:48 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Code up the answers and paint them on your hands Henna style.......
Old Jul 14th 2008, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ive done 6 today...and passed 1!
but you've got time...you'll be fine doll, honest...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.