Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

what a load of old shit...

what a load of old shit...

Old Jul 13th 2008, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default what a load of old shit...

I am having to learn the highway code for my test in August..
How is anyone supposed to remember all this?

If your car is on fire in a tunnel what should you do?...personally,I would shit myself.Apparently though I need to turn my hazzard lights on and try and put it out...never mind the fact it might explode.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: what a load of old shit...

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor

If your car is on fire in a tunnel what should you do?...personally,I would shit myself.Apparently though I need to turn my hazzard lights on and try and put it out...never mind the fact it might explode.
you should probably put your fag out and your glass of malibu down first hon....
Old Jul 13th 2008, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachatron
you should probably put your fag out and your glass of malibu down first hon....
it doesnt say anything about that in the highway code.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

it doesnt say anything about that in the highway code.
what about checking your lippy in case the fireman are hot?
Old Jul 13th 2008, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what about checking your lippy in case the fireman are hot?
That goes without saying.
SF tested me earlier.....when should you use your horn?
I said......when you see a gorgeous bloke walking down the road....
I dont think it was right.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

That goes without saying.
SF tested me earlier.....when should you use your horn?
I said......when you see a gorgeous bloke walking down the road....
I dont think it was right.
Course it's right - just ask any girl!!!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Course it's right - just ask any girl!!!
let me guess you do that to get his attention to find out where the hell you are coz you got lost!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

If your car is on fire in a tunnel Run like F**k !! sod the hazzard lights
Old Jul 13th 2008, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
let me guess you do that to get his attention to find out where the hell you are coz you got lost!
....nothing like getting some good directions.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If your car is on fire in a tunnel Run like F**k !! sod the hazzard lights
my point exactly...and more to the point why would it be on fire anyway?.The friction caused in the back seat with the man you hooted at earlier?If so,let him put the bloody thing out.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

my point exactly...and more to the point why would it be on fire anyway?.The friction caused in the back seat with the man you hooted at earlier?If so,let him put the bloody thing out.
poor bloke getting picked up by some dried out old bird who gives him friction burns
Old Jul 13th 2008, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

poor bloke getting picked up by some dried out old bird who gives him friction burns
well at least he wouldnt have a hand pump attached to his ass.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:50 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

bah, when it comes to your test just put a 500 bill in your cleavage when you start the engine, you'll pass no bother.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 5:00 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
bah, when it comes to your test just put a 500 bill in your cleavage when you start the engine, you'll pass no bother.
We're not even going to ask where you put your 500 bill!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 5:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy
im doing it back in the UK.Its not like the good old days..cleavage doesnt work with those little Hitlers anymore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.