Weekend plans?

Old May 3rd 2018, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weekend plans?

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Ah. Can't say I've ever tried. But since you know, can you tell me exactly how painful it is?
First time quite painful, thereafter not very.
Old May 3rd 2018, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

ExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of light

Pals visiting from Abu Dhabi on Saturday and a mate is trying to tempt me to go to the Nasimi closing party on Friday...
Old May 3rd 2018, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
First time quite painful, thereafter not very.
Still seems a bit extreme. What's the benefit if you're male? I've seen completely hairless crotches and it's a bit weird...
Old May 3rd 2018, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Still seems a bit extreme. What's the benefit if you're male? I've seen completely hairless crotches and it's a bit weird...
Stops the bondage gear catching and pulling hairs.
Old May 3rd 2018, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
This weekend I have a date with a woman whom I have been trying to take out for the last 2 months. So barring any last minute cancellations, I should be blundering my way through that.

She has already asked me if it worked out where do I see this relationship going
Wowsers - never seen this lady but the last sentence would make me put my running shoes (unless she has a twin swedish sister called Helga who would also join in the future relationship)
Old May 3rd 2018, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Stops the bondage gear catching and pulling hairs.
Every day I learn something new about you, Millhouse, and it never surprises me.
Old May 3rd 2018, 12:07 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
Wowsers - never seen this lady but the last sentence would make me put my running shoes (unless she has a twin swedish sister called Helga who would also join in the future relationship)
She's Indian, which means no apparent filter between what she thinks and what she says. That said I find the incredible bluntness of it pretty hilarious generally, except when I get stumped myself
Old May 3rd 2018, 12:51 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

This weekend I have a date with a woman whom I have been trying to take out for the last 2 months. So barring any last minute cancellations, I should be blundering my way through that.

She has already asked me if it worked out where do I see this relationship going
She sounds awesome. Nothing wrong with being clear with each other, dicking around in the non-literal sense only leads to people getting annoyed, upset or hurt.
Old May 3rd 2018, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute

I won a free nights stay and brekkie at Dukes hotel, so will spend the weekend eating and drinking :-)
Old May 3rd 2018, 1:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Every day I learn something new about you, Millhouse, and it never surprises me.
You know little about me.
Old May 3rd 2018, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

You know little about me.
Old May 6th 2018, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Any weekend reports to make?

Photo shoots went well. I'm quite pleased with the photos I've seen so far.

The farewell brunch was enjoyable enough. You've all been to them so you know the drill. Toasting off someone you're likely to never see again.

But my favourite part of the weekend was probably late afternoon yesterday, relaxing by the pool with a good book in a dry heat in the shade as the evening turned to dusk and ordering a beer and a pretty good burger. The best part is that it was a rare evening when there were NO KIDS in the pool!
Old May 6th 2018, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute

Any weekend reports to make?

Photo shoots went well. I'm quite pleased with the photos I've seen so far.

The farewell brunch was enjoyable enough. You've all been to them so you know the drill. Toasting off someone you're likely to never see again.

But my favourite part of the weekend was probably late afternoon yesterday, relaxing by the pool with a good book in a dry heat in the shade as the evening turned to dusk and ordering a beer and a pretty good burger. The best part is that it was a rare evening when there were NO KIDS in the pool!
We were at the Palm and it was roasting hot. The sea shore there is awful, pebbles and hairy underfoot. I cannot moan though as it was all free
Old May 7th 2018, 4:33 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
She sounds awesome. Nothing wrong with being clear with each other, dicking around in the non-literal sense only leads to people getting annoyed, upset or hurt.
As an update she turned out to be still married (I thought divorced) with a husband and relatively grown up kids living in her home city. Despite that turn of events it was an enjoyable night out.
Old May 7th 2018, 7:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

As an update she turned out to be still married (I thought divorced) with a husband and relatively grown up kids living in her home city. Despite that turn of events it was an enjoyable night out.
Being clear with each other and glossing over details is a bit of a juxtaposition, perhaps.
Still, a good time had and that's all that matters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.