Weekend plans?

Old Apr 5th 2018, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Weekend plans?

Wazzup y'all?

Last weekend was pretty crazy and hedonistic in Berlin so this weekend has the misfortune of being dull and boring. But I think there's a beach barbecue planned with some people. I've been assigned the kebabs and will do my best to make sure they get completely covered with sand.
Old Apr 5th 2018, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weekend plans?

Last weekend was mental for my mates stag do in Budapest. It took me until Tuesday to get over it......

This weekend is the wedding in RAK so will be on it..... Then its the Manchester derby on Saturday.... so will be in the pub for that.
Old Apr 5th 2018, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

ExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of light

Having visitors over so taking them to the Al Qasr brunch to 'wow' them.

In a couple of weeks I've got a stag do in Berlin for about 30 lads so that should be interesting...
Old Apr 5th 2018, 10:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
I've been assigned the kebabs
I bet you're gutted. Kebabs indicate meat and meat is more expensive than lettuce.

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Last weekend was mental for my mates stag do in Budapest. It took me until Tuesday to get over it......

This weekend is the wedding in RAK so will be on it..... Then its the Manchester derby on Saturday.... so will be in the pub crying for that.
FIFY
Old Apr 5th 2018, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
FIFY
Nah! We're not that bad. Can also see Pep putting out a weakened team with an eye on the return leg a few days later. The title is won after all.
Old Apr 5th 2018, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Random one but anyone know a bar that will show the Masters golf with some volume tonight?

Not keen on being surrounded by golfing dickwads at a club though....

It's a long shot, but worth asking.
Old Apr 5th 2018, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack

This weekend is the wedding in RAK so will be on it..... Then its the Manchester derby on Saturday.... so will be in the pub for that.
Tell me more about Budapest.

I'm still in a crazy and hedonistic mood but all I can do is relive memories of last week.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 11:05 am
Account Closed

Who's got what on then?

I'm taking Mummy and the Mrs for a brunch and stay deal in the Dhabi. Looking forward to it to be honest. A few days of chilling out and not thinking about work will be glorious.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

HH after work from 5 till 9ish. Will probably fall into bed afterwards though not saying whose bed!

Beach tomorrow morning. Nap afternoon. Around 4ish will go to an all day music festival at the St. Regis here and hang out till it finishes near midnight. Weather promises to be brilliant. Bands are all expat bands, mostly British/Australians, some decent, most are .... loud background noise. But I know a few of the folks so am looking forward to a good time.

Sat is the laundry/cooking churn

Scamp - go to the Lourve if you can? I am going to try to get down there my next visit to the UAE (if possible).
Old Apr 19th 2018, 11:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
HH after work from 5 till 9ish. Will probably fall into bed afterwards though not saying whose bed!

Beach tomorrow morning. Nap afternoon. Around 4ish will go to an all day music festival at the St. Regis here and hang out till it finishes near midnight. Weather promises to be brilliant. Bands are all expat bands, mostly British/Australians, some decent, most are .... loud background noise. But I know a few of the folks so am looking forward to a good time.

Sat is the laundry/cooking churn

Scamp - go to the Lourve if you can? I am going to try to get down there my next visit to the UAE (if possible).
Sounds awesome.

Definitely want to try and get to the Louvre, it's on my list for Saturday.
Hoping to get up, brekkie, pool, chill and then have time to go visit there and enjoy it. Looks spectacular. I'm more interested in the building than the art I think.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm more interested in the building than the art I think.
That is often the case with new museum buildings these days.... It is supposed to be spectacular. The photos online are amazing.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds awesome.

Definitely want to try and get to the Louvre, it's on my list for Saturday.
Hoping to get up, brekkie, pool, chill and then have time to go visit there and enjoy it. Looks spectacular. I'm more interested in the building than the art I think.

It has a bar now....
Old Apr 19th 2018, 1:37 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pongo
It has a bar now....
New rooftop bar opens at Louvre Abu Dhabi - Bar & Club Features - TimeOutAbuDhabi.com

Thanks for letting us know. Now I can enjoy the views while mrs hnd gets her ‘art’ fix.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 3:55 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

I am looking forward to wasting this weekend doing *&@*^(! &((^@ tax returns *(*^@#*!!
Got some Salt Caramel Baileys though, that should help...I hope!
Old Apr 26th 2018, 7:58 am
Account Closed

Who's up to what then?

I've got a quiet one I think. Would like to squeeze some golf in but unlikely....got studying to do which is a day's worth...and might have to come into the office one day to catch up on shit before two weeks of work travelling

Probably won't do any of that and instead get tanked up at the local tonight, sleep most of tomorrow and then repeat on Friday night with a mate whilst she's out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.