The way you look...

Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:33 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The way you look...

Originally Posted by MataHari
there's a bit of a tradition of putting up your real pic as an avatar for a few days each year, which is actually quite fun...
when you going to do that then, instead of having the black and white pic of your Mum up ?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:04 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
when you going to do that then, instead of having the black and white pic of your Mum up ?
Oh, you must be back in the UK just now, BM. Hows the weather????
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:07 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I'm guessing it's pretty chilly...
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:12 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I'm guessing it's pretty chilly...
I did hear of a cold front hitting the UK, coming in from the South East...
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:30 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

lol.....Im still in Dubai, but I think Im a safe distance from the icy looks !
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:35 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

lol.....Im still in Dubai, but I think Im a safe distance from the icy looks !
Just remember, in Mirdiff, no-one can hear you scream.....
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:40 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

heh heh.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:44 am
Hammer for Life

Just remember, in Mirdiff, no-one can hear you scream.....
Thats what I thought until I gave Spugsy a lift home after football
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:45 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Thats what I thought until I gave Spugsy a lift home after football
Which reminds me... Any chance you can come up with a turn by turn map to this pitch in Al Quoz?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:47 am
Hammer for Life

Which reminds me... Any chance you can come up with a turn by turn map to this pitch in Al Quoz?
he couldnt even direct me to his house, so you have no chance of getting directions to AL Quoz out of him !
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:48 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

he couldnt even direct me to his house, so you have no chance of getting directions to AL Quoz out of him !
As if proof were required.... wot a fckwit.. It was YOUR post I replied to!!!!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

howay man! You've been saying you were going to come for 6 months, and monday night we got beat in the final after a fight with some scots lads, and now the whole thing is moving to Umm Suqeim!

Who is it that you know and what team is it then??

Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:54 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Spugsy
howay man! You've been saying you were going to come for 6 months, and monday night we got beat in the final after a fight with some scots lads, and now the whole thing is moving to Umm Suqeim!

Who is it that you know and what team is it then??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7gIb91Jc0
The guy I was gonna come with has felt the cruel blow on the nape of his neck.. Now back in Blighty AFAIK....

And over the last 6 months you always said I would never find it. So where in Umm Suqqeim is it gonna be?? It cant be as hard to find as the Al Quoz place...
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:56 am
Hammer for Life

I dont play at Al Quoz on a Monday you ****WIT, so assumed you had trouble with your fingers and meant Spugsy......Jeez, some people !
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:57 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

I dont play at Al Quoz on a Monday you ****WIT, so assumed you had trouble with your fingers and meant Spugsy......Jeez, some people !
Hold on, Ive been looking for a game for 6 months, as Spugsy himself admits, and there is another game being played that no-one thought to mention to me??? Jeez, some people...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.