The way you look...

Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:42 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default The way you look...

Has the way you look influenced your life...and if so, how...
and do you treat people differently because of what they look like...
A while ago my daughter kept wanting to arrange a playdate with this really ugly looking girl and I noticed that I kept on putting it off for just that reason which is not nice of me...
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:48 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The way you look...

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
A while ago my daughter kept wanting to arrange a playdate with this really ugly looking girl and I noticed that I kept on putting it off for just that reason which is not nice of me...
Not sure if my handsome good looks have had a bearing on my life, but I dont like ugly people......
Old Mar 18th 2009, 5:11 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't believe you really mean that, MH. Surely playing with an ugly or even handicapped child would help your daughter face the realities of the world. At their age, pretty and often spoilt girls can be quite obnoxious at times. When I was a Dr. Barnardo's boy, my best friend was a crippled boy with polio, which obviously I didn't understand at that age. When I was 21 years old, I revisited the orphanage to make a charitable contribution and found that my crippled friend was still there. It was heartbreaking i can tell you. Nobody wanted to adopt him.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 5:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

maybe your daughter wants to lookmore attractive by standing next to an ugly girl!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 5:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen View Post
maybe your daughter wants to lookmore attractive by standing next to an ugly girl!
she's not that smart...yet
Old Mar 18th 2009, 5:57 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I have started getting loads of lasses who I haven't seen in 20 years from school wanting to be my friend, if they are ugly I turn them down.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:12 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
I have started getting loads of lasses who I haven't seen in 20 years from school wanting to be my friend, if they are ugly I turn them down.
I'm assuming you're talking about Facebook? If so, it makes perfect sense because you could really mess up your Number of Hot Friends score if you start accepting monsters!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:15 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

No matter how hard we try we will always to a degree judge by appearance.

Friends, sexual partners, sales people, even just picking someone in a crowd to ask for directions. Our brains are wired this way and we have to fight to stop being unfair for no good reason.

I think the first step is recognising you do this...most people don't even know or care they are so bias.

N.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:29 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes View Post
I'm assuming you're talking about Facebook? If so, it makes perfect sense because you could really mess up your Number of Hot Friends score if you start accepting monsters!
well I accept them, checkthe pics and if they are munters get rid, it's interesting to see how many of them have become a bit rough,

turns out LOADS.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

well I accept them, checkthe pics and if they are munters get rid, it's interesting to see how many of them have become a bit rough,

turns out LOADS.
Thats very true, there are a lot of girls who were ding dong at school and now look a bit dodge and a few ugly ducklings who have turned into little fitties...
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:35 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

turns out LOADS.
you're talking about geordie lasses, right? and you're surprised about how many turned out rough?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:37 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
Thats very true, there are a lot of girls who were ding dong at school and now look a bit dodge and a few ugly ducklings who have turned into little fitties...
There's one fat lass who I can hardly remember who requested to be my friend 4 times in 4 days, I keep turning her down,

plus 2 who popped up and emailed me asking 'why have you taken me off your friends list'?

Christ, it's only facebook and I haven't ****ing seen you since I was 16 like, you fat munter.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:38 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by still.unsure View Post
you're talking about geordie lasses, right? and you're surprised about how many turned out rough?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

There's one fat lass who I can hardly remember who requested to be my friend 4 times in 4 days, I keep turning her down,

plus 2 who popped up and emailed me asking 'why have you taken me off your friends list'?

Christ, it's only facebook and I haven't ****ing seen you since I was 16 like, you fat munter.
thats quality!

I ignored some old school "mate" but I havent seen him since i was 18 and apparently he turned into a nut job...
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:50 am
hmmmm...nice

turns out LOADS.
so would you change your way of posting to a woman on BE after you find out she isn't the little sex kitten that her avatar perhaps suggests...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.