Villa needed

Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Villa needed

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yeah well regardless I wouldn't live at the Ranches either!
yeah I'd rather live in a poxy apartment at tecom as well (yeah I know you moved from there).
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
yeah I'd rather live in a poxy apartment at tecom as well (yeah I know you moved from there).
that poxy apartment was bigger than a Springs Villa and the finish was superb, it was the location that was shit
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

that poxy apartment was bigger than a Springs Villa and the finish was superb, it was the location that was shit
if it is the same building that had wellington and jps staff in it, they would all like to disagree with you.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:39 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

if it is the same building that had wellington and jps staff in it, they would all like to disagree with you.
they would they are in the small 1 bedders, we weren't and they surely can't like the location?
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:39 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice

yeah well regardless I wouldn't live at the Ranches either!
Let's all agree that Dubai doesn't offer the best finishes and kiss and make up...?

I don't drive a sports car here because it's not right in my mind but suits plenty of others - each to their own folks
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:40 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Daniel Marsden
Let's all agree that Dubai doesn't offer the best finishes and kiss and make up...?

I don't drive a sports car here because it's not right in my mind but suits plenty of others - each to their own folks
we aren't arguing
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:44 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice

we aren't arguing
I didn't use the word argue in that last post did I...? I just think it's all a bit playground that's all. Thanks all for the advice anyway...
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

I didn't use the word argue in that last post did I...? I just think it's all a bit playground that's all. Thanks all for the advice anyway...
yeah alright dad..
Old Oct 4th 2009, 12:10 pm
Concierge

nah it's not playground at all, it's just how 'we' banter so to say
Old Oct 4th 2009, 12:16 pm
Waiting for my epiphany.

yeah alright dad..
Old Oct 4th 2009, 12:24 pm
Concierge

Daniel chill
Old Oct 4th 2009, 12:56 pm
Waiting for my epiphany.

Daniel chill
Cool as a cucumber thanks BC. Just not a fan of sweeping generalisation, pigeon-holing or having to agree with edict as laid down by fellow posters that's all.

It is quite clear that this forum,as useful as it can and has been is also a bit of a hot pot of ego and is extremely cliquey. I don't have a problem with that, so long as you understand where I am coming from.

As a cucumber...
Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:15 pm
Concierge

Cool as a cucumber thanks BC. Just not a fan of sweeping generalisation, pigeon-holing or having to agree with edict as laid down by fellow posters that's all.

It is quite clear that this forum,as useful as it can and has been is also a bit of a hot pot of ego and is extremely cliquey. I don't have a problem with that, so long as you understand where I am coming from.

As a cucumber...
it isn't cliquey, it is just a group of people who have posted together for quite a while and we 'know' each others little quirks etc. The longer you hang around you will soon see it yourself. As for being helpful, yes it is, and often without a single word of thanks to the people who have offered the information. Gets quite frustrating and often we tend not to take that much notice of a new poster as there is every likelihood they will get the information they want and never been seen again! however there are alot who post on here regularly, meet up regularly and are a jolly decent bunch of people.

I don't get your hot pot of ego comment however?
Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:20 pm
Waiting for my epiphany.

it isn't cliquey, it is just a group of people who have posted together for quite a while and we 'know' each others little quirks etc. The longer you hang around you will soon see it yourself. As for being helpful, yes it is, and often without a single word of thanks to the people who have offered the information. Gets quite frustrating and often we tend not to take that much notice of a new poster as there is every likelihood they will get the information they want and never been seen again! however there are alot who post on here regularly, meet up regularly and are a jolly decent bunch of people.

I don't get your hot pot of ego comment however?
Absolutely fair comment BC. Have seen a fair few comments on here by people about the forum being a bit bitchy but have seen that on most, to be fair. I am sticking around for a while so thanks for your help
Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:23 pm
Concierge

Absolutely fair comment BC. Have seen a fair few comments on here by people about the forum being a bit bitchy but have seen that on most, to be fair. I am sticking around for a while so thanks for your help
I wouldn't say it is bitchy, it is straight talking and alot of people don't like that. Stick with it I am sure you will get to the point where you enjoy it as much as I do. I have the good fortune to know alot of the regular posters in the real world which makes a massive difference. You see Commander is Ginger ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.