Villa needed

Old Oct 2nd 2009, 8:56 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice
Default Re: Villa needed

Originally Posted by Meow
They are called Top Class. Run by a Brit. I have dealt with ladies called Neelam & Gurpreet and they have all been very good. A refreshing change from all the others I have had to deal with.

www.topclassrealestate.com 04 422 4633
Excellent - cheers Meow. Their website is down - will give them a tinkle tomorrow.

Old Oct 3rd 2009, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Ditzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud of

Hi Daniel
The Springs is a lovely community with some really nice houses & gardens, community pools & parks, sure you and the family will enjoy it.

your wife may wish to join another expat website www.expatwoman.com as there are plenty of ladies on there who live in and around the Springs and may be able to help find somewhere for you.

HTH - good luck with your move
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 11:43 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ditzy
Hi Daniel
The Springs is a lovely community with some really nice houses & gardens, community pools & parks, sure you and the family will enjoy it.

your wife may wish to join another expat website www.expatwoman.com as there are plenty of ladies on there who live in and around the Springs and may be able to help find somewhere for you.

Cheers Ditzy
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 1:30 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Daniel

that should be interesting
Old Oct 4th 2009, 4:50 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
that should be interesting
Interesting in what way? Sorry I think I may have missed the point... Once again, thanks Ditzy.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 5:38 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
springs 2 is the problem, they never come up and when they do they are soon re rented
i used to live in springs 2..

not helpfull, but thought id share that
Old Oct 4th 2009, 5:40 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Originally Posted by commander
i used to live in springs 2..

not helpfull, but thought id share that
Not the best commander but thanks for sharing!
Old Oct 4th 2009, 5:41 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Daniel

keep on taking the medicine..
Old Oct 4th 2009, 6:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daniel Marsden
Interesting in what way? Sorry I think I may have missed the point... Once again, thanks Ditzy.
joining EW may well put her off moving to Dubai not the other way round!
Old Oct 4th 2009, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Ditzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud of

keep on taking the medicine..
Each to their own, right?
Old Oct 4th 2009, 7:12 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Absolutely. Life would be very very dull if we were all the same. Very dull indeed.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 7:15 am
banned

sure!! having lived in the springs, i am entitled to share my opinion based on practical experience..

the buildings are junk, the gardens are junk, the pools suck and they are about as individual as lemmings..

but your right, each to their own...

In every springs resident, there is a 'couldnt afford the meadows' deep within...
Old Oct 4th 2009, 7:18 am
Concierge

sure!! having lived in the springs, i am entitled to share my opinion based on practical experience..

the buildings are junk, the gardens are junk, the pools suck and they are about as individual as lemmings..

but your right, each to their own...

In every springs resident, there is a 'couldnt afford the meadows' deep within...
or The Lakes ...
Old Oct 4th 2009, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes well, we are all here for different reasons, some people may want to save a bit more money while they are here, rather than pour most of it into rent on a bigger house, and have less left over.

I don't think any of us should judge others on where they choose to live - nobody knows the reasons why each of us choose to live where we do.

Daniel - I've been to some lovely Springs houses and gardens. I'm sure yours will be just as nice. Happy bbq'ing!
Old Oct 4th 2009, 7:26 am
Concierge

Yes well, we are all here for different reasons, some people may want to save a bit more money while they are here, rather than pour most of it into rent on a bigger house, and have less left over.

I don't think any of us should judge others on where they choose to live - nobody knows the reasons why each of us choose to live where we do.

Daniel - I've been to some lovely Springs houses and gardens. I'm sure yours will be just as nice. Happy bbq'ing!
totally agree but why do you pay your own rent? that is a total waste of money if you ask me.

Daniel - heard of one on Springs three with a pool but won't be available til January?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.