Valentines Day special

Old Feb 10th 2011, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Valentines Day special

I'm feeling all fluffy, and not because I haven't shaved my legs, because its Valentines day next week- and although I am single I am a hopeless romantic at heart so tell me your hapless stories of romance to entertain me please, failures and successes please...
Old Feb 10th 2011, 9:48 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Valentines Day special

Not my proudest moment but I had a girl in my bed after about 15 minutes of seeing her in a bar.

All was good, so about an hour later, she goes to the bathroom and I called her a cab.

When my phone rang to say the cab was outside she instantly knew what I had done and left without speaking, half naked too.

About 3 months later she text me out the blue asking if I wanted to meet up for a drink because she thought I was a 'nice guy'.

Was too ashamed to text back. Boys all thought it was hilarious.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 10:58 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sross2203
Not my proudest moment but I had a girl in my bed after about 15 minutes of seeing her in a bar.

All was good, so about an hour later, she goes to the bathroom and I called her a cab.

When my phone rang to say the cab was outside she instantly knew what I had done and left without speaking, half naked too.

About 3 months later she text me out the blue asking if I wanted to meet up for a drink because she thought I was a 'nice guy'.

Was too ashamed to text back. Boys all thought it was hilarious.
Who on earth are you and why are you on here?
Old Feb 10th 2011, 11:01 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by lionheart
Who on earth are you and why are you on here?
I'm Si.

I've asked a few questions about moving to Dubai.

Don't worry though, those days are gone, got a long term mrs and all a bit sensible now.

Knew the minute I posted that it was a mistake. Sometimes it's tough being the Archbishop of Banterbury though.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 11:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Si ignore Lionheart, post with no regrets I say!
Old Feb 10th 2011, 11:12 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm Si.

Don't worry though, those days are gone, got a long term mrs and all a bit sensible now.

Knew the minute I posted that it was a mistake. Sometimes it's tough being the Archbishop of Banterbury though.
its low tide in bantanamo bay here
Old Feb 10th 2011, 11:19 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had girls come and go.

But I'm still secretly in love with one girl. She was my sister's "best friend" from the time we lived in the NYC suburbs back when Thatcher was still PM. Even when I was in my two LTRs I still thought about her all the time.

I haven't seen her since my sister's wedding four years ago. We exchange emails a few times a year. But she's in San Francisco and I'm in Dubai. Wrong time, wrong place
Old Feb 10th 2011, 11:51 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Si.

Bollocks was it a mistake posting it, post what you want mate.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 11:52 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Aye good job with you....blowjob smile indeed
Old Feb 10th 2011, 11:52 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Ethos83
I've had girls come and go.

But I'm still secretly in love with one girl. She was my sister's "best friend" from the time we lived in the NYC suburbs back when Thatcher was still PM. Even when I was in my two LTRs I still thought about her all the time.

I haven't seen her since my sister's wedding four years ago. We exchange emails a few times a year. But she's in San Francisco and I'm in Dubai. Wrong time, wrong place
We all have a 'one that got away' story.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kittycat1
I wasn't intending to be hostile, simply curious having never come across this poster before.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

I only joined yesterday, looking for some help. But enjoyed reading some of the stuff in the sand pit, so thought I'd try and contribute a bit more.

Perhaps to make you smile or even laugh, I've put a cheeky picture up. Please note, the mullet has now gone.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:45 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I only joined yesterday, looking for some help. But enjoyed reading some of the stuff in the sand pit, so thought I'd try and contribute a bit more.

Perhaps to make you smile or even laugh, I've put a cheeky picture up. Please note, the mullet has now gone.
Good on yer. Welcome
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:52 pm
Account Closed

what for? joining or losing the mullet?

If the latter then I'd rather it wasn't celebrated. I miss it. The mrs doesn't though.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 2:19 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

what for? joining or losing the mullet?

If the latter then I'd rather it wasn't celebrated. I miss it. The mrs doesn't though.
I was avoiding the mullet bit.