Proposal

Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:35 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Proposal

Spurred on by Bigtaff's impending big day, and Insellafen's revelation that he proposed at Hatta Fort, EauZone or the Golf club (couldn't work out which one), where did you propose or were proposed to (or had the shotgun pointed at you)?

Me: Strasbourg, in bed. I was distracted after running into two bollards in the Mustang shortly before. Damage was minor.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proposal

on one knee, pissed, outside the pub next to work.

I needed to be reminded next day...
Old Feb 6th 2011, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

it was EauZone
Old Feb 6th 2011, 10:41 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Spurred on by Bigtaff's impending big day, and Insellafen's revelation that he proposed at Hatta Fort, EauZone or the Golf club (couldn't work out which one), where did you propose or were proposed to (or had the shotgun pointed at you)?

Me: Strasbourg, in bed. I was distracted after running into two bollards in the Mustang shortly before. Damage was minor.
You have a bed in the back of your vehicle?
Old Feb 6th 2011, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't propose.

Picture the scene:

I got my offer letter through the post to come here and I was reading it at the door...

LM> "what's wrong darling, did you not get it?"
EM> "Yes, I got the job."
LM> "wow that's great. So what's wrong"
EM> "we need to get married, can you see if the registry office is open next Monday?"
Old Feb 6th 2011, 12:09 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

meadows 1
Old Feb 6th 2011, 12:24 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

In a secret little hidden beach along the road from Bondi Beach, on a big rock, Stevie Wonder on the ipod and a bottle of nice wine in a rock pool chilling.

Was class.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 1:29 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
In a secret little hidden beach along the road from Bondi Beach, on a big rock, Stevie Wonder on the ipod and a bottle of nice wine in a rock pool chilling.

Was class.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Stevie Wonder on the ipod
bloomin' 'eck - that's a bit antisocial, can't you take those things out of your ears for 5 minutes?
Old Feb 7th 2011, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

Wife (now Ex!) was on a trip to Cancun as she was Crew. I took a last minute flight, vie Atlanta overnight, met her at the hotel she was at. Took her to Chichen Itza the Mayan Pyramids and proposed at the top. Not having the faintest idea, that her step father proposed to her Mum at the same spot!
I divorced her by post, much easier.......
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:51 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
bloomin' 'eck - that's a bit antisocial, can't you take those things out of your ears for 5 minutes?
speakers were on dumb dumb.
Old Feb 8th 2011, 4:21 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Outside Durham Cathedral just after the Christmas Eve service. Surrounded by gaping tourists.
Old Feb 8th 2011, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I've had 3- all been rubbish and unimaginative note why I said no.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

In a pub,
In Wales,
Day before my birthday.

Perfect weekend was topped off with England giving Wales a proper thumping in the Six Nations the following day (on my birthday). Got a bit of grief from the Welsh contingent in the pub though, after they lost to France at the same time.

Didn't even have to buy a ring as there was a family heirloom to present.....
Old Feb 9th 2011, 4:38 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by kittycat1
I've had 3- all been rubbish and unimaginative note why I said no.
You've had three people propose to you? Crikey...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.