British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Valentines Day special (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/valentines-day-special-704791/)

kittycat1 Feb 10th 2011 8:57 am

Valentines Day special

I'm feeling all fluffy, and not because I haven't shaved my legs, because its Valentines day next week- and although I am single I am a hopeless romantic at heart so tell me your hapless stories of romance to entertain me please, failures and successes please...:wub:

scrubbedexpat141 Feb 10th 2011 9:48 am

Re: Valentines Day special

Not my proudest moment but I had a girl in my bed after about 15 minutes of seeing her in a bar.

All was good, so about an hour later, she goes to the bathroom and I called her a cab.

When my phone rang to say the cab was outside she instantly knew what I had done and left without speaking, half naked too.

About 3 months later she text me out the blue asking if I wanted to meet up for a drink because she thought I was a 'nice guy'.

Was too ashamed to text back. Boys all thought it was hilarious.

lionheart Feb 10th 2011 10:58 am

Originally Posted by sross2203 (Post 9166463)
Not my proudest moment but I had a girl in my bed after about 15 minutes of seeing her in a bar.

All was good, so about an hour later, she goes to the bathroom and I called her a cab.

When my phone rang to say the cab was outside she instantly knew what I had done and left without speaking, half naked too.

About 3 months later she text me out the blue asking if I wanted to meet up for a drink because she thought I was a 'nice guy'.

Was too ashamed to text back. Boys all thought it was hilarious.

Who on earth are you and why are you on here?

scrubbedexpat141 Feb 10th 2011 11:01 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 9166560)
Who on earth are you and why are you on here?

I'm Si.

I've asked a few questions about moving to Dubai.

Don't worry though, those days are gone, got a long term mrs and all a bit sensible now.

Knew the minute I posted that it was a mistake. Sometimes it's tough being the Archbishop of Banterbury though.

kittycat1 Feb 10th 2011 11:11 am

Si ignore Lionheart, post with no regrets I say!

weasel central Feb 10th 2011 11:12 am

Originally Posted by sross2203 (Post 9166567)
I'm Si.

Don't worry though, those days are gone, got a long term mrs and all a bit sensible now.

Knew the minute I posted that it was a mistake. Sometimes it's tough being the Archbishop of Banterbury though.

its low tide in bantanamo bay here:blink:

Ethos83 Feb 10th 2011 11:19 am

I've had girls come and go.

But I'm still secretly in love with one girl. She was my sister's "best friend" from the time we lived in the NYC suburbs back when Thatcher was still PM. Even when I was in my two LTRs I still thought about her all the time.

I haven't seen her since my sister's wedding four years ago. We exchange emails a few times a year. But she's in San Francisco and I'm in Dubai. Wrong time, wrong place :(

Spugsy Feb 10th 2011 11:51 am

Originally Posted by sross2203 (Post 9166567)
I'm Si.

Bollocks was it a mistake posting it, post what you want mate.

Spugsy Feb 10th 2011 11:52 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9166578)

Aye good job with you....blowjob smile indeed ;)

Spugsy Feb 10th 2011 11:52 am

Originally Posted by Ethos83 (Post 9166592)
I've had girls come and go.

But I'm still secretly in love with one girl. She was my sister's "best friend" from the time we lived in the NYC suburbs back when Thatcher was still PM. Even when I was in my two LTRs I still thought about her all the time.

I haven't seen her since my sister's wedding four years ago. We exchange emails a few times a year. But she's in San Francisco and I'm in Dubai. Wrong time, wrong place :(

We all have a 'one that got away' story.

lionheart Feb 10th 2011 12:10 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9166578)

I wasn't intending to be hostile, simply curious having never come across this poster before.

scrubbedexpat141 Feb 10th 2011 12:27 pm

I only joined yesterday, looking for some help. But enjoyed reading some of the stuff in the sand pit, so thought I'd try and contribute a bit more.

Perhaps to make you smile or even laugh, I've put a cheeky picture up. Please note, the mullet has now gone. :(

Bahtatboy Feb 10th 2011 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by sross2203 (Post 9166725)
I only joined yesterday, looking for some help. But enjoyed reading some of the stuff in the sand pit, so thought I'd try and contribute a bit more.

Perhaps to make you smile or even laugh, I've put a cheeky picture up. Please note, the mullet has now gone. :(

Good on yer. Welcome:D

scrubbedexpat141 Feb 10th 2011 12:52 pm

what for? joining or losing the mullet?

If the latter then I'd rather it wasn't celebrated. I miss it. The mrs doesn't though.

Bahtatboy Feb 10th 2011 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by sross2203 (Post 9166771)
what for? joining or losing the mullet?

If the latter then I'd rather it wasn't celebrated. I miss it. The mrs doesn't though.

I was avoiding the mullet bit.