Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:40 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: tripe...

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Tripe ???
Think he misunderstood the thread, all he has posted is shite....!!!! lol
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Swine...
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:46 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Why is no-one out on the town tonight?
Its the weekend and everyone is on the internet??
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius
Swine...
Soooweeeeee!!!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Weird?? Its ******* **** as well as being ***** ********.......

I could say more but I have a pop at Confi a bit too often and am therefore on a diet........
Do you have a fixation or a beef with me that I don't know about??? Find yourself a toy!!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:49 pm

Do you have a fixation or a beef with me that I don't know about??? Find yourself a toy!!!
Its neither fixation or beef....

You ARE my toy...

Wind you up and see where you go.......lol
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
you do mention him excessively...are you sure there's not something you want to share with us...

MM, xx
Told him...
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:51 pm

Told him...
Now, now, Ive told you before...

You have to differentiate between fact and fiction.....
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Its neither fixation or beef....

You ARE my toy...

Wind you up and see where you go.......lol
You think you're lucky,punk??? Go on...Make my day...
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Now, now, Ive told you before...

You have to differentiate between fact and fiction.....
Alright; put your money where your mouth is...
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:55 pm

Alright; put your money where your mouth is...
As an addendum to a question posed on the evening of the last BE DXB quiz night, I have never paid for THAT in my life...

Or would you care to elaborate???
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

As an addendum to a question posed on the evening of the last BE DXB quiz night, I have never paid for THAT in my life...

Or would you care to elaborate???
Told you once before and I'll do it again: Speak English...
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:05 pm

Do I pick you up on your English?? No................!!

Why?? Because you, like me, use English as a second language.......
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:06 pm

Or, I can always slow down for the hard of thinking.....!!!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do I pick you up on your English?? No................!!

Why?? Because you, like me, use English as a second language.......
My English is third language...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.