Today on EPW

Old Dec 20th 2012, 1:36 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today on EPW

Originally Posted by commander
I've just been reading that secret vent blog, I don't think its that bad to be honest (what I've read)..some of it is quite humerous.
Probably quite 'armless, too.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
I hate EPW. I posted recently about a child I saw sniffing lighter fuel, except I didn't say what he was doing, I just said "Is this your child? I am concerned about him" and gave a description of the boy, hoping that his parents would recognise him and call me, whereupon I would tell them what I had seen.

However, the whole gang of EP bitches turned on me, as they wanted to know what the boy was doing. Eventually I gave in to their morbid curiosity (masked as concern) and told them, which pissed them off even more. "So he was only sniffing lighter fuel!", "How boring!", "You wasted our time for that!"

Not nice
I saw that thread and personally I think they were just bored that day and you got it both barrels for no reason at all, I've posted a few times before we moved, tbh I didn't find them very helpful, the ADW are a different bunch altogether
Old Dec 20th 2012, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
One halloween set up a fake chat room called expatwitches it was chaos!! only rang it for a week then closed it down but had some good fun, totally un moderated it was.
Ohhhhh...that was fabulous! Still miss it
Old Dec 20th 2012, 3:30 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
Ohhhhh...that was fabulous! Still miss it
I'm sure it was open for a lot longer than a week??

Those were the days.

Remember expat gossip? They loved me on that. Stoli, cathug, livepool lou and a whole lot of others..

Jeez it was good in those days when I had **** all better to do than post on expat forums..

As opposed to nowadays...
Old Dec 20th 2012, 4:17 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by commander
I'm sure it was open for a lot longer than a week??

Those were the days.

Remember expat gossip? They loved me on that. Stoli, cathug, livepool lou and a whole lot of others..

Jeez it was good in those days when I had **** all better to do than post on expat forums..

As opposed to nowadays...
You were on Expat Gossip too?

What the hell was my user name? I really can't recall, we had some real laughs.
Old Dec 21st 2012, 5:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
You were on Expat Gossip too?

What the hell was my user name? I really can't recall, we had some real laughs.
bettyswallux or something like that he was, EJ was open for a few years but the witches was only a week or so
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

BritGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
One halloween set up a fake chat room called expatwitches it was chaos!! only rang it for a week then closed it down but had some good fun, totally un moderated it was.
ha ha, wish I had seen that one
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 10:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritGeek
ha ha, wish I had seen that one
chaos it was! total chaos, thread were started with comments like ... who do you hate on EW etc