Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Worst Christmas Present Ever!

Worst Christmas Present Ever!

Old Dec 20th 2012, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of
Default Worst Christmas Present Ever!

Scamp spoke about what you would like for Christmas, but what has been your worst Christmas present ever????

Ranking highly at the top of my list would be my gold dolphin earrings.

Gold hoop earrings with dolphins diving through them - classy!
Old Dec 20th 2012, 6:20 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever!

Are you from Essex?
Old Dec 20th 2012, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of

No, but my father who purchased them for me could have well as been! They were vile!!! I of course had to wear them for the duration of the 25th of December!
Old Dec 20th 2012, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

A shower radio.

I didn't have a shower.
Old Dec 21st 2012, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

A new kids on the block tape, given to me by my grandmother, because my cousin had gone spastic when she saw it..I think I burnt it.
Old Dec 21st 2012, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

DOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

A kylie minougue calender about 6 years ago. I opened it and kindo just looked at it. I think shes a howler. I remember having to take my FHM calender off the wall(i was 20)and putting up this horrible kylie calender everytime my uncle came over to my flat
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 2:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

'Magic Robot' - a toy robot that could answer questions intelligently. You put a card in the slot with a question on it, and the robot spun around and came to a stop pointing to the correct answer...........

One question was: 'Who was the first man on the moon?' The robot spun round and pointed to 'Henry The Eighth'..............
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Dean
'Magic Robot' - a toy robot that could answer questions intelligently. You put a card in the slot with a question on it, and the robot spun around and came to a stop pointing to the correct answer...........

One question was: 'Who was the first man on the moon?' The robot spun round and pointed to 'Henry The Eighth'..............
As a child, that would be a poor present at xmas. But as an adult, with a few drinks already in you, it'd be hilarious