Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Thinking of a change of car - Audi A4 convertible?

Thinking of a change of car - Audi A4 convertible?

Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of a change of car - Audi A4 convertible?

Originally Posted by commander
infinity's are arab cars in my opinion.

hate them
GMC's are arab cars
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:04 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
infinity's are arab cars in my opinion.

hate them
Exactly, why pay a premium for something that is ostensibly a Nissan.....

Never have worked out why people pay 10000's more for a badge....
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:05 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Exactly, why pay a premium for something that is ostensibly a Nissan.....

Never have worked out why people pay 10000's more for a badge....
it isn't the badge I am after, I just love the shape of the car, if it had a Nissan badge I would still buy it
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:10 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it isn't the badge I am after, I just love the shape of the car, if it had a Nissan badge I would still buy it
Murano....
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:11 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Murano....
nah don't like them not the same as the Infiniti and overpriced for what they are
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:42 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I am getting a new car for Christmas, it will be another Pajero seeing as we can't afford the Infiniti FX35 of my dreams
I thought you only changed yours a year ago?

-
Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:32 am
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

Thinking of unloading my 2004 911 Carrera 4S. White - and yes I like it that way!

My kids have grown to the point that they don't fit in the back any more and I have to keep borrowing the wife's 4x4 anytime I want to move any of my sailing gear around.... would really prefer something a bit more practical - if anyone is interested PM me.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:54 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Meow
I thought you only changed yours a year ago?

-
time flies Meow, I have had her three years in December
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Later this year looking at a change of wheels...

Happy to admit I don't have a knowledge of all the wheels around, but considering an Audi A4 convertible.

Anyone have an opinion on said motor or similar? Looking at second hand...

Slate me now...
Audi A4... NICE ! What about a Mercedes SL 55 AMG... i know one for sale LOL ! Sorry its just im selling you see
Old Sep 29th 2009, 10:00 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Audi A4... NICE ! What about a Mercedes SL 55 AMG... i know one for sale LOL ! Sorry its just im selling you see
why you selling it ? it is a fabulous car!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Do you not remember anything.... I sold my UK car so im now selling the merc & combining the funds to buy a fabulous car !!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 10:08 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Do you not remember anything.... I sold my UK car so im now selling the merc & combining the funds to buy a fabulous car !!
you never told me that, last I heard was you wanted a tow bar for Tally Ho!

ok so what you going to get if/when you sell this one?
Old Sep 29th 2009, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

you never told me that, last I heard was you wanted a tow bar for Tally Ho!

ok so what you going to get if/when you sell this one?
dont know really... i have a few cars in mind so lets see, ive already taken an R8 out for a test drive