Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Thinking of a change of car - Audi A4 convertible?

Thinking of a change of car - Audi A4 convertible?

Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:37 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thinking of a change of car - Audi A4 convertible?

Later this year looking at a change of wheels...

Happy to admit I don't have a knowledge of all the wheels around, but considering an Audi A4 convertible.

Anyone have an opinion on said motor or similar? Looking at second hand...

Slate me now...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:40 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of a change of car - Audi A4 convertible?

Originally Posted by Autonomy

Happy to admit I don't have a knowledge of all the wheels around, but considering an Audi A4 convertible.

Slate me now...

How can we possibly reply when you missed out the most important detail!!!!!

C.O.L.O.U.R.

Unless of course it's Graphite Grey
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:45 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

bit of a cougar car...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva
How can we possibly reply when you missed out the most important detail!!!!!

C.O.L.O.U.R.

Unless of course it's Graphite Grey

People who like Graphite Grey color cars deserve some Karma.

Infiniti FX50 for me please.
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Autonomy

Slate me now...

Having owned a few cabs, I dont think the Audi looks as nice and purposeful on the road as the BMW 3 Series cab. Prob here is there aint a lot of alternatives. I would go Audi before say Volvo C70 though.., and good call to stay away from Roadsters - they're for the ladies!!!
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:57 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timmy Molloy - London Boy
People who like Graphite Grey color cars deserve some Karma.

Infiniti FX50 for me please.
Yeh, they're fine but wasn't sure if that was what Auto meant with the 'Slate' reference...

All your pearly buttons would contrast quite nicely with graphite grey too.
You dont have grey hair tho, do you?? You'd be better off with burgundy then imo.
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Eva
Yeh, they're fine but wasn't sure if that was what Auto meant with the 'Slate' reference...

All your pearly buttons would contrast quite nicely with graphite grey too.
You dont have grey hair tho, do you?? You'd be better off with burgundy then imo.

black hair, should I go for a white car then?

actually I have a white car..... lol
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:58 pm