Spanish Grand Prix

Old May 9th 2010, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spanish Grand Prix

Watching the race in bloody Arabic on AD Sports 2 coz BBC Radio 5 Live says that English commentary is currently unavailable. Why? Some geezer in 7Days says its being showm in English on AD Sports F1 but I'm buggered if I can find that channel anywhere. So frustrating but the visuals are better than nothing.
Old May 9th 2010, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Spanish Grand Prix

if there's on GP a year that y you're not going to miss out much on it's this one. I've only got it via text updates so count your blessings
Old May 9th 2010, 2:25 pm
Confirmed grumpy old man

Victor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Watching the race in bloody Arabic on AD Sports 2 coz BBC Radio 5 Live says that English commentary is currently unavailable. Why? Some geezer in 7Days says its being showm in English on AD Sports F1 but I'm buggered if I can find that channel anywhere. So frustrating but the visuals are better than nothing.
I watched it on Abu Dhabi Sports 2, in English.
Old May 9th 2010, 2:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Victor Meldrew
I watched it on Abu Dhabi Sports 2, in English.
That's odd because I watched it on AD Sports 2 and it was in Arabic. Not that it helped Lewis Hamilton. I reckon some Spanish fan threw a tack on the track so he would get a puncture on the penultimate lap. Revenge against Alonso beckons at the British Grand Prix.
Old May 10th 2010, 8:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
That's odd because I watched it on AD Sports 2 and it was in Arabic. Not that it helped Lewis Hamilton. I reckon some Spanish fan threw a tack on the track so he would get a puncture on the penultimate lap. Revenge against Alonso beckons at the British Grand Prix.
Why not watch the Arabic version with volume off and listen to BBC 5 Live on your pc, contemporaneously? If you're really keen, have a window running the FIA's live timing, and use tweetdeck to monitor the various team's live updates....

If this fails, I'll send you my mobile number and talk you through each race...
Old May 11th 2010, 4:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Why not watch the Arabic version with volume off and listen to BBC 5 Live on your pc, contemporaneously? If you're really keen, have a window running the FIA's live timing, and use tweetdeck to monitor the various team's live updates....

If this fails, I'll send you my mobile number and talk you through each race...
but he would want to know who was winning the race. 2 hours of commentary on the positions of the 2 Renaults may not excite him all that much.
Old May 11th 2010, 6:47 am
Gold-Helmeted Member

captainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond repute

Get a VPN - something like strongvpn.com (that has a choice of UK ip address), then you can watch the live BBC tv coverage on iplayer via your pc.

I watch at work
Old May 11th 2010, 7:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
I did that for the Chinese GP but for some reason, the BBC 5 Live commentary was unavailable for the Spanish GP and I got Geoffrey Boycott discussing some old test cricket instead.
Old May 11th 2010, 9:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
but he would want to know who was winning the race. 2 hours of commentary on the positions of the 2 Renaults may not excite him all that much.
Laugh as long anf hard as you will. We have 4 world champioships to our name, and will win again.