Smear test...

Old Dec 10th 2008, 1:28 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smear test...

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Ok ladies..

Im not feeling sorry for myself and after some sympathy.Advertising something so personal isnt something I like to do..but im going to do it anyway in the hopes that it will do someone some good.
The dreaded smear test is something that we all hate doing...and something that we can easily forget to do on time...afterall,it will never happen to you.

I got my smear results back a few weeks ago,and it hasnt been good news.
I have abnormal cells that are heading towards cancerous and i am going to need an operation to do a biopsy.

The moral of the story ladies? Make sure you keep up to date on your smear test,and not be a silly cow like me! It really is so important,and all this has certainly brought it home to me.

been there and had this, its a tough time emotionally but totally curable, you caught it in time, good luck with it MD.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ladies..

Im not feeling sorry for myself and after some sympathy.Advertising something so personal isnt something I like to do..but im going to do it anyway in the hopes that it will do someone some good.
The dreaded smear test is something that we all hate doing...and something that we can easily forget to do on time...afterall,it will never happen to you.

I have abnormal cells that are heading towards cancerous and i am going to need an operation to do a biopsy.

The moral of the story ladies? Make sure you keep up to date on your smear test,and not be a silly cow like me! It really is so important,and all this has certainly brought it home to me.
Thanks for sharing this with us. It is really important that as women we invest in the time to keep ourselves well.

Before I had my first child I had a smear test which came back showing abnormal cells which meant I had to have a biopsy and thereafter laser treatment. I had to go through pregnancy with no treatment, but it was resolved very quickly thereafter, and I have been fine for the past 20 odd years.

I also had one of my ovaries removed due to a non-cancerous cyst which was detected during a routine smear about 10 years ago. It was removed and thankfuly all remaining apparatus continues to work well!

To be honest you are entitled to feel crappy and scared and sorry for youself that's normal. However, just think of everyone here sending you best wishes and good thoughts - you'll be getting excellent treatment and we'll be looking forward to you sending us deliciously witty posts over the next few weeks!

No sex........ c'mon imagine the ecstasy when normal service returns

xxxx
Old Dec 10th 2008, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks girls.
Got to say,im petrified..but knowing that others here have gone through it has made me feel better.Bit more optimistic!
Old Dec 10th 2008, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

linakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to all

[QUOTE=MissDemeanor;7055424]Ok ladies..

QUOTE]

Hey there I had the same thing in the summer, got the biopsy (take some pain killers btw, just kinda cramps a bit afterwards) and then had a op to remove all those nasty cells. I have to go back every 4 months for the next year for a smear and check that it all still ok. I know it is a worrying time but the op is very successful so try not to worry yourself silly (easier said than done I know). I got the all clear for sex 2 weeks after the op !!
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

md, sure it will be fine, and at least now they are aware of it, then it will be sorted out...could have been much worse if you'd left it...

most worringly, according to the website, you need to give up the ciggies, though, doll, lol...

MM, xx
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
md, sure it will be fine, and at least now they are aware of it, then it will be sorted out...could have been much worse if you'd left it...

most worringly, according to the website, you need to give up the ciggies, though, doll, lol...

MM, xx
like thats going to happen.....its the only thing that keeps me sane.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

like thats going to happen.....its the only thing that keeps me sane.
tut tut, disgusting habit...

MM, xx
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

tut tut, disgusting habit...

MM, xx
im not the only one who likes cigaretting you know!
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

im not the only one who likes cigaretting you know!
hahahaha...but cigaretting is allowed...

MM, xx
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hahahaha...but cigaretting is allowed...

MM, xx
now how did i know you were going to say that?!
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

now how did i know you were going to say that?!
cos you know how predictable i am, you cheeky mare...

MM, xx
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:52 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

A big hug for MD
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MacScot
Ooh..right back atcha!
Old Dec 11th 2008, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

angel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really nice

Originally Posted by MataHari
just had it done...and it took all of 10 seconds...
yet there are still a lot of women out there that keep putting it off, using the move to Dubai, not having their own GP etc as an excuse..
girls...go and make an appointment, get it over and done with...it can prevent a lot trouble later on...
How old do you have to be? where do you get them done? and do you have to be registered anywhere or have your residency through?
Old Dec 11th 2008, 7:03 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angel delight
How old do you have to be? where do you get them done? and do you have to be registered anywhere or have your residency through?
recommended age to start is 25...your GP can do it for you
no idea on your last questions...guess as long as you pay for it you can have it done...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.