Smear test...

Old Nov 6th 2008, 12:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smear test...

Originally Posted by MataHari
I don't think that it's about the results...it's about the fact that it's perceived to be an intimate thing to be doing with a stranger..
more so that it is horrible and hurts!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:28 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
more so that it is horrible and hurts!
it shouldn't hurt...
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Chris

Gulf Diagnostics do all sorts of well women checks up, they have 3 or 4 different ones you can choose from. Price is 995 up to 2500
Old Dec 10th 2008, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ladies..

Im not feeling sorry for myself and after some sympathy.Advertising something so personal isnt something I like to do..but im going to do it anyway in the hopes that it will do someone some good.
The dreaded smear test is something that we all hate doing...and something that we can easily forget to do on time...afterall,it will never happen to you.

I got my smear results back a few weeks ago,and it hasnt been good news.
I have abnormal cells that are heading towards cancerous and i am going to need an operation to do a biopsy.

The moral of the story ladies? Make sure you keep up to date on your smear test,and not be a silly cow like me! It really is so important,and all this has certainly brought it home to me.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:03 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ladies..

Im not feeling sorry for myself and after some sympathy.Advertising something so personal isnt something I like to do..but im going to do it anyway in the hopes that it will do someone some good.
The dreaded smear test is something that we all hate doing...and something that we can easily forget to do on time...afterall,it will never happen to you.

I have abnormal cells that are heading towards cancerous and i am going to need an operation to do a biopsy.

The moral of the story ladies? Make sure you keep up to date on your smear test,and not be a silly cow like me! It really is so important,and all this has certainly brought it home to me.
I am sorry to hear that...fingers crossed that you need no further treatment after this...
and you are right...the inconvenience of the test is really a small price to pay when you look at what the consequences can be if you don't have one done regularly...
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am sorry to hear that...fingers crossed that you need no further treatment after this...
and you are right...the inconvenience of the test is really a small price to pay when you look at what the consequences can be if you don't have one done regularly...
and more consequences...you cant have sex for a month afterwards!!

..sorry but if i dont laugh i'll cry!
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:10 pm
hmmmm...nice

maybe that's why so few women have it done....
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

maybe that's why so few women have it done....
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ladies..

Sorry to hear that...... hope everything goes well for you in hospital.

At least you'll have an excuse to wear those nice new uggs.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Kim67
Sorry to hear that...... hope everything goes well for you in hospital.

At least you'll have an excuse to wear those nice new uggs.
Ah,yes...
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:31 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with it all MD.Positive thoughts and all that and keep your cheery sunny personality going.It'll be fine girl.
x
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Good luck with it all MD.Positive thoughts and all that and keep your cheery sunny personality going.It'll be fine girl.
x
positive thoughts,cheery and sunny....and 20 marlboro lights!
Old Dec 10th 2008, 1:01 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

there's always the brown love?
Old Dec 10th 2008, 1:02 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ladies..

think this happened to my ex years ago, she was only about 22 as well, she had to get the cells lasered off, needless to say she was pretty sore for a while, and aye no sex either for us,

well I hope everything gets sorted out petal, sounds nasty but they can do pretty amazing things thesedays y'know?
Old Dec 10th 2008, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy
there's always the brown love?
OMG!.....youre a dirty little bastard.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.