Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

Old Apr 24th 2009, 9:54 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

1. father is being selfish
2. she is being selfish
3. kids are suffering.

funny how all the suffrajets on here group together to blame the dad. Yes i know he went to the police, but he may have had good reason that you dont know about to do that..

i was arrested by the police based on blatant lies by my ex (just before a child welfare hearing), so its amazing what lengths people will go to.

and on the back of that, i would have quite easily thrown her under a bus, no problems, my daughters mother or not.

these cases are never clear cut, so may i advise people, that if you have not been involved in messy divorces/seperations involving children, its one of the worse things ever...

To this day my ex will be telling all and sundry that i am a bad father and a waste of space....

sure my wife, daughter, inlaws, parents friends will disagree somewhat...
Old Apr 24th 2009, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
1. father is being selfish
2. she is being selfish
3. kids are suffering.

funny how all the suffrajets on here group together to blame the dad. Yes i know he went to the police, but he may have had good reason that you dont know about to do that..

i was arrested by the police based on blatant lies by my ex (just before a child welfare hearing), so its amazing what lengths people will go to.

and on the back of that, i would have quite easily thrown her under a bus, no problems, my daughters mother or not.

these cases are never clear cut, so may i advise people, that if you have not been involved in messy divorces/seperations involving children, its one of the worse things ever...

To this day my ex will be telling all and sundry that i am a bad father and a waste of space....

sure my wife, daughter, inlaws, parents friends will disagree somewhat...
ha ha suffragette thats a new one for you, its usually knitting circle

anyway its not about backing mum or dad, its about children being stuck in the middle of nasty/messy divorces. It cruel.

Whatever the inside scoop which i have been told of by a poster on here, regardless going to the police was not the right thing to do, he knew she would end up in jail and that is just wrong. As you posted your ex did it to you, wrong, wrong, wrong.

As for messy, ugly divorces, I and I think there a few people on here have been threw it, no its not nice especially when one or both parents use the children for their own scoreboard
Old Apr 24th 2009, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeeper
If you hav to think like that going into a relationship why the f'k would you marry a muslim inthe first place.

Simple my hole!!! It's this sort of carp that really ticks me off about this 'worse than backwords' place.

FFS
Hold on a second and slow down, I was his girlfriend for many many many years before we married it was only once we reached a stage of no return did we have to get married, when you are married it changes and I made damm sure that I was protected as there was no way that I would end up in jail without my kids. For others love is blinding !! not in my case my eyes were open from the start.

As for anyone sayng that they are a good mum, beleive me someone can make real sh1t up about you in this place and pay them enough and they will testify against you, it happens all the time.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

katja is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, my first post and not on a maiden topic I think. I appreciate the more thoughtfull replies here on this topic. I have followed this case from the beginning, not used yet to read family affairs on a public forum like FB, it triggered me to follow everything, and hey I had the time to do so.

The children went through a very disturbing year, and as a Mum myself I really tried hard to blame the husband for it, but couldn't. Reading everything I still felt that something was not right. Like was said earlier (I think by Commander) that the dad might not have had another choice other to report her actions to the police in order to prevent more disturbing for their children, or their kidnapping.

I hear from mothers who have children on the same school, and in the same classes as Marnies children, that the children are a lot calmer, that their dad is bringing and collecting them almost every day except when he is travelling for work. I read from Marnies own Dad in Newspaper articles that her children are well taken care of by their dad and that he hopes that all the bad publicity finally stops for the sake of his grand children.

Positive note is that the children are in a routine again, have their own house, beds etc. Is it perfect? No, but at least it is much better than it was!
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:58 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

So what about his affair then!!!!! Does noone have anything to comment about this
Old Apr 24th 2009, 7:03 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
So what about his affair then!!!!! Does noone have anything to comment about this
not sure what the point in any of this is, as no one knows exactly what has been going on...it's easy to sit here behind our PCs, but god knows what we would have done ourselves...
Old Apr 24th 2009, 7:09 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

If I get you right, you are looking for some kind of gender equality in the UAE????

Oh, stop it... ooooh, my sides hurt.....
Old Apr 24th 2009, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing how this thread continues on topic...
Old Apr 24th 2009, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

katja is an unknown quantity at this point

He knows about his affair, she knows about hers What we all know is that the children are the only victims in this whole tragedy
Marnies choice has been to make it public to the whole world. You know if you do this your children will be exposed as well! That sits not right with me!
Old Apr 24th 2009, 7:32 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Is max clifford involved since his last client popped her cloggs..
Old Apr 24th 2009, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katja
Hi all, my first post and not on a maiden topic I think. I appreciate the more thoughtfull replies here on this topic. I have followed this case from the beginning, not used yet to read family affairs on a public forum like FB, it triggered me to follow everything, and hey I had the time to do so.

The children went through a very disturbing year, and as a Mum myself I really tried hard to blame the husband for it, but couldn't. Reading everything I still felt that something was not right. Like was said earlier (I think by Commander) that the dad might not have had another choice other to report her actions to the police in order to prevent more disturbing for their children, or their kidnapping.

I hear from mothers who have children on the same school, and in the same classes as Marnies children, that the children are a lot calmer, that their dad is bringing and collecting them almost every day except when he is travelling for work. I read from Marnies own Dad in Newspaper articles that her children are well taken care of by their dad and that he hopes that all the bad publicity finally stops for the sake of his grand children.

Positive note is that the children are in a routine again, have their own house, beds etc. Is it perfect? No, but at least it is much better than it was!
So you seem to have the inside scoop, still does not warrant the father having the mother put in jail cos he could because of the laws here. There is no excuse for that. If and i say if, she was an unfit mother, he could of got custody on facts based on this produced in the courts.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 9:10 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
If I get you right, you are looking for some kind of gender equality in the UAE????

Oh, stop it... ooooh, my sides hurt.....
Don't be glaikit..you know fine that isn't Fairydust's point besides there is no such thing as gender equality when it comes to paramours.The universally accepted maxim it seems is: If a man has an affair he's a stud,if a woman does, she's a slut.

Originally Posted by katja
He knows about his affair, she knows about hers What we all know is that the children are the only victims in this whole tragedy
Marnies choice has been to make it public to the whole world. You know if you do this your children will be exposed as well! That sits not right with me!

Katja, welcome to BE.I thought your opening post was going to be about the cricket.
Anyways, us on here...we are not big on hearsay,we like fact ....