Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:14 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php...20for%20Marnie

she will end up getting her sentance extended at this rate
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:25 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

Its a sorry tale all round, but she doesn't appear to be helping herself.

-
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:27 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

holy crap... this kind of protest stuff is just going to add fuel to the fire; they'll make an example of her for all the unwanted attention...
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

she should tell her friends to keep their trap shut, she'll come out on Eid anyway when she gets pardoned.........

Idjits.....like there arent other more important causes to be protesting about than a women who did the dirty and then made her kids ring everyone on the moby...saying 'my mummy's going to jail'.

She makes me sick!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by deemi786
she should tell her friends to keep their trap shut, she'll come out on Eid anyway when she gets pardoned.........

Idjits.....like there arent other more important causes to be protesting about than a women who did the dirty and then made her kids ring everyone on the moby...saying 'my mummy's going to jail'.

She makes me sick!
we have a UAE embassy here? i didn't know that.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

She makes me sick!
she is due out in 2 weeks, she didn't get life for dropping her draws I think if she keeps creating a fuss she will stand not a cat in hells chance of getting access to the kids.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
she is due out in 2 weeks, she didn't get life for dropping her draws I think if she keeps creating a fuss she will stand not a cat in hells chance of getting access to the kids.
whoops...........she's not ever going to be allowed to stay in the UAE unless she marries a emirati......now theres an idea...

She's still has no class for doing that to her kids......
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:45 am
Concierge

whoops...........she's not ever going to be allowed to stay in the UAE unless she marries a emirati......now theres an idea...

She's still has no class for doing that to her kids......
she lost alot of respect when she sold her story to the Sun if you ask me and put her kids through that hell.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

What have you lot got against her? God, I feel sorry any parent forcibly separated from their kids for no good reason, it must be terrible...
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
What have you lot got against her? God, I feel sorry any parent forcibly separated from their kids for no good reason, it must be terrible...
I feel bad for her that she lost her kids but
1) she knew what would happen if she ended up shagging someone else
2)same shit happens to men every day in the UK (and no one gives a shit)
3)she used her kids to make money
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:58 am
Concierge

exactly
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

1) I thought that was never proven. Even if she did, so what?
2) Men in the UK are not jailed nor denied access to their kids for having an affair
3) She needed money for her campaign to get them back.

I am just sickened by the comments on here. There is no sense of sisterhood these days; it's as if the Feminist Movement never happened...
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

2) Men in the UK are not jailed nor denied access to their kids for having an affair

I am just sickened by the comments on here. There is no sense of sisterhood these days; it's as if the Feminist Movement never happened...
1) Again she knew what would happen if she got caught, Its illegal, that’s what!
2) Yes men are treated even worse in the UK, heard of fathers for justice?
3) This has **** all to do with the fact she is a woman. If it was the other way around my response would be the same.
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

As I said earlier it is an awful case with no winners.

Regarding point 1 though - the fact is that sex outside marriage in illegal in the UAE. Whatever we may think of that, she broke the law so is being punished.

Point 2 - sadly, many men are denied access to their children. It isn't right, but happens all to often with children used as pawns.

I suspect there is more to it all than meets the eye. I wouldn't wish what is happening on anyone, but no one, even Marnie Pierce, is utterly blameless in this situation.

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

i'm not sure gender has much to do with this one... she's a parent who no longer has access to her children b/c of a law that's part of a culture that she's not from. i think there was a degree of selfishness on her behalf to put the kids through such a traumatic separation but it's incredibly difficult to have an opinion on that situation without actually being in it/sharing it.

as for selling her story to the sun... ffs... have a little dignity, what did she get 50k for it? hope she puts some aside for the kids counselling in years to come.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.