Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 3:51 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
maybe the Father in this case was concerned about his children's welfare ......
Fathers always get the rough end of the deal.....alright this was an extreme case, but on the whole, us Dads are shafted big time...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 3:52 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

According to the Guardian the deportation order is under review

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...rtation-review
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Fathers always get the rough end of the deal.....alright this was an extreme case, but on the whole, us Dads are shafted big time...
On the whole, yes, you are right. Although I believe things are changing, albeit slowly...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:00 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
According to the Guardian the deportation order is under review

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...rtation-review
time will tell but she has never been told that she won't see her kids again, that is her fabricating stuff, trust me.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

So he told the authorities re the adultery/affair knowing she would end up in trouble/jail? Dont think the childrens welfare came into it, sounds like win at all costs to me
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:17 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
So he told the authorities re the adultery/affair knowing she would end up in trouble/jail? Dont think the childrens welfare came into it, sounds like win at all costs to me
how about I put it this way, remember MH's post about Mother's not always being the best care giver
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

how about I put it this way, remember MH's post about Mother's not always being the best care giver
Doesnt sound like dad is either
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:20 pm
Concierge

Doesnt sound like dad is either
I see your point but maybe this was the only way he could ensure his son's were safe. He has never said she can't see the boys, infact she speaks to them on the telephone from the prison.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

I see your point but maybe this was the only way he could ensure his son's were safe. He has never said she can't see the boys, infact she speaks to them on the telephone from the prison.
Said without the merest hint of irony.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

by putting their mum in jail. Nice person.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:24 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
Said without the merest hint of irony.
I see your point but she is the one telling the British Press she isn't allowed access to her sons when she does have access to them.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:25 pm
Concierge

by putting their mum in jail. Nice person.
it would never have come to this if she had kept her mouth shut instead of blabbing to the media, and going on the run, hiding out in shelters, police chases round Dubai etc.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

it would never have come to this if she had kept her mouth shut instead of blabbing to the media, and going on the run, hiding out in shelters, police chases round Dubai etc.
? Who told the authorities about her affair? Her husband, no? Therefore he is responsible for her being in jail. Nasty, spiteful man and trust me it will come back to bite him later
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

So what would you do if it was your kid?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:24 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
So what would you do if it was your kid?
my husband wouldn't try and take my daughter from me, as I am what people would class as a 'good' Mother.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.