Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Shariah Law in the UK is "unavoidable"....

Shariah Law in the UK is "unavoidable"....

Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shariah Law in the UK is "unavoidable"....

Originally Posted by Eva
I've to go out and buy a nintendo wii....

You finished wii-ing with the fruit yet?Get on here and talk to me!

Please
you really shouldnt call SYB that!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:41 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
you really shouldnt call SYB that!

Tamatoe ,tomato??
So- what you doing on the 14th Ins.....think I know what Typical is trying to do...
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Tamatoe ,tomato??
So- what you doing on the 14th Ins.....think I know what Typical is trying to do...
well unusually for me I will actually be doing something!
but unfortunately (or fortunately for my financial status) the young lady in question, who if i say so myself is rather damn cute, is working until 10pm. So will just have to have a quiet romantic evening in after she finishes!

how about you?
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:51 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaaw, should be over the pond with the ruthles family dictator doing .e.o.y.
returns for UK...............Hey but that's cool for a cynic..............besides SYB has declined my previous invites of a movie and a mivi-though he did say he loved me- well copied it after David Cassidy!

Listen, I hope you have the best night on 14th....

Last edited by Eva; Feb 9th 2008 at 6:52 pm. Reason: missing an O in previous
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Aaaaw, should be over the pond with the ruthles family dictator doing .e.o.y.
returns for UK...............Hey but that's cool for a cynic..............besides SYB has declined my previous invites of a movie and a mivi-though he did say he loved me- well copied it after David Cassidy!

Listen, I hope you have the best night on 14th....
will try to! have limited the details of my plan for that evening off the Bored in order to avoid MM and MH vomming

And I think SYB was just too scared to turn up because if he met you he wouldnt be able to cope with returning to AD alone!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:59 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Haha you are a sweetface.

I'll get over the wii ing very badly spelling alleged 'lecturer'.............
turn my attentions to the lecherers now -present company excepted of course.Yes it ain't none of our beeswax @ 14th..
Best regards
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Haha you are a sweetface.

I'll get over the wii ing very badly spelling alleged 'lecturer'.............
turn my attentions to the lecherers now -present company excepted of course.Yes it ain't none of our beeswax @ 14th..
Best regards
we have lecherers on the Bored ??
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:24 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A 34yr old can hope!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
A 34yr old can hope!
34 year old and pert!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:01 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You like that word?
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
You like that word?
old
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:17 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the word-coz my breast are much younger than me so can't be them!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:18 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

D';ya think SYB will do one when he sees how far we have gone off topic?
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
the word-coz my breast are much younger than me so can't be them!
falsies
no wonder they are standing to attention (apparently but proof not yet provided lol )
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
D';ya think SYB will do one when he sees how far we have gone off topic?
Nah! we are in the Pit so Off-Topic veering is expected!
but then again he can be a bit of a Drama Queen!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.