Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:34 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

Originally Posted by The Diabolical
Im sorry to DC?
Why are you doing this?
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:35 pm
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice

Originally Posted by beebee
Why are you doing this?
I want to be like everyone else
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:36 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
Ray I havent had such a good laugh in ages
But this your first real saddo ...
Over the years I have seen so many ..I got jaded ...
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:37 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you doing this?
because we have a happy site, he wants to upset every person here, a sad and lonely man, he gets his kicks by pestering others
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:38 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mythic
because we have a happy site, he wants to upset every person here, a sad and lonely man, he gets his kicks by pestering others
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:39 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
But this your first real saddo ...
Over the years I have seen so many ..I got jaded ...

I wonder what this is?

Message board? Why R U doing it?
This is.. insulting everyone and antaganising them, basically being a prick.
I came on here to make friends, and I have. Do you really like being disliked.. I really don't get you
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice

Originally Posted by mythic

Wait a second..I love the board, and like the people? I'm not trying to upset anyone.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:40 pm
Banned

I came on here to make friends, and I have. Do you really like being disliked.. I really don't get you
Ok Ok, I'm leaving. Sorry
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:43 pm

Ok Ok, I'm leaving. Sorry
And will you please not come back..
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:45 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps he hopes to drive everyone away, dont like happy people, i have made a lot of friends on here too, and they are very decent people, i would invite anyone of them into my house, and they would br most welcome
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:51 pm
Banned

And will you please not come back..
Jeeez........ I really thought people looked forward to my messages.

I'm just a big idiot.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:56 pm

Jeeez........ I really thought people looked forward to my messages.

I'm just a big idiot.
well it was hilarious at times but you had to insult people...and that just don't work
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:10 pm
Banned

well it was hilarious at times but you had to insult people...and that just don't work
Dually noted my dear.. Dually noted
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:15 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Dually noted my dear.. Dually noted
its "duly noted" bro! and no, im not trying to dis you or anything!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.