Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 3:04 am
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice
Default RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

Another great day in Dubai. Todays forecast: Hot, dry, and extremely profitable. Lets get out there and seize the opportunities! I just got done running a 8 minute mile! Best time this year.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

Originally Posted by The Diabolical
Another great day in Dubai. Todays forecast: Hot, dry, and extremely profitable. Lets get out there and seize the opportunities! I just got done running a 8 minute mile! Best time this year.
all this excercise Diabolical...you must be dead fit...

MM, xx
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:05 am
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
all this excercise Diabolical...you must be dead fit...

MM, xx

Mentally and physically i'm ready for anything the world might throw at me.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning Diabolical....wow 8 min mile.... you just keep impressing more and more each post...well done...Oh how did the birthday bash go, did she like her pearl necklace???
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Mentally and physically i'm ready for anything the world might throw at me.
i can see that...

MM, xx
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Good Morning Diabolical....wow 8 min mile.... you just keep impressing more and more each post...well done...Oh how did the birthday bash go, did she like her pearl necklace???

Please don't try to turn something nice into something dirty. You're better than that.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't try to turn something nice into something dirty. You're better than that.
Actually it was a genuine question...did she like her ''okay'' necklace, that fact that it was pearl was just a detail...
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:18 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

My dear chap, I know what I'd like to seize!

Do you really think anyone is motivated by these bizarre and banal posturings?

It's "me, me, me" pomposity gone mad!

Or are you just a skilled troll?
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:20 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Actually it was a genuine question...did she like her ''okay'' necklace, that fact that it was pearl was just a detail...
I've decided that the subject is to personal to discuss here. I don't know what I was thinking when I brought it up yesterday.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Rog_Rams
My dear chap, I know what I'd like to seize!

Do you really think anyone is motivated by these bizarre and banal posturings?

It's "me, me, me" pomposity gone mad!

Or are you just a skilled troll?
I'm 6 foot 3, 230 pounds of twisted steel, with drop your boney butt to the curb appeal.

I'm anything but a troll.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

I've decided that the subject is to personal to discuss here. I don't know what I was thinking when I brought it up yesterday.
Well you did !!! And turning a genuine question into an insult is not a nice thing to do...
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:26 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

I'm 6 foot 3, 230 pounds of twisted steel, with drop your boney butt to the curb appeal.

I'm anything but a troll.
You, you, you again! I rest my case.

But as for me, me, me, I'll have you know that my butt is most shapely!
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

i'd venture to suggest it was one of two things:

1. "I'm bored to death of my middle management job, my investments here look shaky and I'm falling into a general rut. My wife is fed up of the place as well. Let's see if I can divert some attention by playing TROLL on a message board.

or

2. I genuinely am a self made gazillionnaire on the back of modern day indentured labour - huzzah! Let me bring some sunshine into the lives of other regular working types by going through Covey and other self-help type bull$hitters. At the same time I'll throw in some personal anecdotes of how I spend my money. Ho ho ho - these people think someone of my wealth would be happy with a PA who drives a Ford - a Ford? in Dubai?? I'll impress them with tales of how I lavish new cars and jewellery on her and how she's a latter day Mrs Marcos, wahey! Also bore them to death with tedious minutiae of my morning routine and how I'm fit and healthy and nothing like the stereotype of a successful (read wealthy) man of my age. That'll teach them!

So which one is it, habibi?

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by jvr20
2. I genuinely am a self made gazillionnaire on the back of modern day indentured labour - huzzah! Let me bring some sunshine into the lives of other regular working types by going through Covey and other self-help type bull$hitters. At the same time I'll throw in some personal anecdotes of how I spend my money. Ho ho ho - these people think someone of my wealth would be happy with a PA who drives a Ford - a Ford? in Dubai?? I'll impress them with tales of how I lavish new cars and jewellery on her and how she's a latter day Mrs Marcos, wahey! Also bore them to death with tedious minutiae of my morning routine and how I'm fit and healthy and nothing like the stereotype of a successful (read wealthy) man of my age. That'll teach them!

#1) I'm proud of what I do.
#2) I don't brag about my money- I'm merely sharing my life story
Isn't this a message board?
#3) The Ford Focus is crap, it reflects poorly on me when my top aid shows up to a meeting in a green Ford Focus. I'm sorry
#4) I work hard to stay in top condition. It's a big part of who I am.

You're just going to have to deal with it JVR
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jvr20
i'd venture to suggest it was one of two things:

1. "I'm bored to death of my middle management job, my investments here look shaky and I'm falling into a general rut. My wife is fed up of the place as well. Let's see if I can divert some attention by playing TROLL on a message board.

or

So which one is it, habibi?

Please please tell me...what is a TROLL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.