Ramadan

Old Jul 9th 2015, 9:45 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ramadan

Originally Posted by shiva
playing timezones tag i dont mind so much. doing shit at night because youre asleep all day to avoid fasting just pisses me off.

sleep all day, get up at noon and then complain at iftar that 'yanni yakhi, id is so hod that the ACeeee in my bintlee does not work anymore!'
btw there is SO much shnizzle going on in the night time in Dubai in this month that it would put a parisian hooker to shame
and btw, expect a LOT LOT more of it in the coming few days :

1.5m Saudis headed to Dubai for Eid and DSS | GulfNews.com
Old Jul 9th 2015, 9:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper

sleep all day, get up at noon and then complain at iftar that 'yanni yakhi, id is so hod that the ACeeee in my bintlee does not work anymore!'
btw there is SO much shnizzle going on in the night time in Dubai in this month that it would put a parisian hooker to shame
and btw, expect a LOT LOT more of it in the coming few days :

1.5m Saudis headed to Dubai for Eid and DSS | GulfNews.com
I like the comment on the article.
Old Jul 9th 2015, 10:25 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

This is the story I wait for every Ramadan.

UAE doctors warn about overeating after fasts | The National

"Despite the annual warnings, hundreds of people have been admitted to emergency rooms already this Ramadan because of overeating at iftars."

Greedy buggers.
Old Jul 9th 2015, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
This is the story I wait for every Ramadan.

UAE doctors warn about overeating after fasts | The National

"Despite the annual warnings, hundreds of people have been admitted to emergency rooms already this Ramadan because of overeating at iftars."

Greedy buggers.
I read somewhere that the average iftar meal is 3000 calories. That's a lot of food.
Old Jul 9th 2015, 10:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I read somewhere that the average iftar meal is 3000 calories. That's a lot of food.
CHallenge accepted.
Old Jul 9th 2015, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
CHallenge accepted.
Burgerking do a 6 burger, 6 coke Iftar feast for 39dh. I would love to do try and do that with someone.

2 chicken burger, 2 whopper jr, 1 whopper, 1 chicken royale & 6 soft drinks.

Last edited by Millhouse; Jul 9th 2015 at 11:05 am.
Old Jul 9th 2015, 11:06 am
Account Closed

Burgerking do a 6 burger, 6 coke Iftar feast for 39dh. I would love to do try and do that with someone.

Yet they have TV adverts warning about diabetes.

Would love to but I'm not back until after Ramadan.
Old Jul 9th 2015, 12:04 pm

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

2 chicken burger, 2 whopper jr, 1 whopper, 1 chicken royale & 6 soft drinks.
Now why would you tell me that??
You are an evil evil man you know that!

the fact that I polished off a foot long beef & cheese sub from Charlies last night in 20 minutes flat is completely besides the point!!
Old Jul 9th 2015, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

Now why would you tell me that??
You are an evil evil man you know that!

the fact that I polished off a foot long beef & cheese sub from Charlies last night in 20 minutes flat is completely besides the point!!
When I worked in a phone shop whilst at college I used to have two foot long subways for lunch + bag of walkers.
Old Jul 11th 2015, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
When I worked in a phone shop whilst at college I used to have two foot long subways for lunch + bag of walkers.
A decent 3500 calories there lad . Olympic eating that !
Old Jul 13th 2015, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Holiest day of the year today.
Old Jul 13th 2015, 11:14 am

Holiest day of the year today.
well...holiest night of the night tonight (27th night) and tomorrow will be the holiest day (27th day)
but having said that the holiest night (lailatul qadar) is said to be found in any of the odd nights of the last 10 days of the month i.e. 21, 23, 25, 27 or 29 but a lot of scholars agree on the high chances of it being on the last 3 odd nights and most chances of it being on the 27th night, which makes the chances of Eid being on the 18th of this month
Old Jul 13th 2015, 4:57 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

well...holiest night of the night tonight (27th night) and tomorrow will be the holiest day (27th day)
but having said that the holiest night (lailatul qadar) is said to be found in any of the odd nights of the last 10 days of the month i.e. 21, 23, 25, 27 or 29 but a lot of scholars agree on the high chances of it being on the last 3 odd nights and most chances of it being on the 27th night, which makes the chances of Eid being on the 18th of this month
well thats not complicated at all then
Old Jul 13th 2015, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond repute

Eid Holiday....

Eid holidays for private sector employees announced | The National