Ramadan

Old Jul 27th 2011, 9:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ramadan

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
I have done the pre ramadan booze run, and will be having parties and lunches around my pool throughout August
Most of my clients are away so I have lots of free time on my hands.
OH! What about a BE pool party?
same here though mine is a shared pool, you are just over the road now so I may well take you up on that invitation
Old Jul 27th 2011, 9:38 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
feelings? thoughts? is this year going to be worse than others, judging by some of the comments I have already seen appearing on FB I think it is getting worse. Why can't the UAE be like other Muslim countries and it be business as usual?

(this isn't a Muslim bashing thread before someone tries to say it is)
I'll be back in the motherland for the back end of it anyway, and watching the footy for the rest so I doubt it'll bother me that much - we have one muslim guy at work who will finish early as well all do full days. Not that bothered really, good for him.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 9:45 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I have done the pre ramadan booze run, and will be having parties and lunches around my pool throughout August
Most of my clients are away so I have lots of free time on my hands.
OH! What about a BE pool party?

BE'ers half naked?

As most won't meet fully clothed, I'm interested to see what response this suggestion gets!
Old Jul 27th 2011, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
BE'ers half naked?

As most won't meet fully clothed, I'm interested to see what response this suggestion gets!
Lol..the guys could always wear dishdashes
Anyway if there is enough interest lets do it 1 weekend. I have 8 foot walls surrounding my garden so even Millhouse will feel secure
Old Jul 27th 2011, 11:13 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Lol..the guys could always wear dishdashes
Anyway if there is enough interest lets do it 1 weekend. I have 8 foot walls surrounding my garden so even Millhouse will feel secure
The thought of the BE blokes in their budgie smugglers is most distressing, even with my strong stomach!!

Old Jul 27th 2011, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

The thought of the BE blokes in their budgie smugglers is most distressing, even with my strong stomach!!

I do not allow speedos or similiar around my pool darling..you will be safe
Old Jul 27th 2011, 11:33 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is British expats, Patsy, not German expats.

You should be fine. Plenty of pasty white skins with a few burned to a deep purple. Swimming trunks will certainly be of knee length. People will awkardly stand around the pool, in the semi-embarrased state of a half naked Brit, and continually say 'isn't it hot enough for you' and 'cheers' while downing G&Ts and cheap beer.

Eventually at some point someone will be drunk enough to do a bellyflop and splash water on the women in the sun loungers.

Towards the end someone will have a heat stroke.

You'd better have the ambulance on speed dial.

I do not allow speedos or similiar around my pool darling..you will be safe

Last edited by Ethos83; Jul 27th 2011 at 11:37 am.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ethos83
This is British expats, Patsy, not German expats.

You should be fine. Plenty of pasty white skins with a few burned to a deep purple. Swimming trunks will certainly be of knee length. People will awkardly stand around the pool, in the semi-embarrased state of a half naked Brit, and continually say 'isn't it hot enough for you' and 'cheers' while downing G&Ts and cheap beer.

Eventually at some point someone will be drunk enough to do a bellyflop and splash water on the women in the sun loungers.

Towards the end someone will have a heat stroke.

You'd better have the ambulance on speed dial.
God knows what sort of pool parties you have Darling!!
I have... pink bubbly, bucks fizz, chilled white or red wine, 3 or 4 different brands of beer, spirits if people want them.
I have 4 sofas, a bar with bar stools, 2 dining tables and a coffee table area, sunbeds and umbrellas around the pool, loungy floaty chair things in the pool so there are plenty of places for people to sit..no need to stand awkwardly around the pool!
If you want to come and show us your speedo clad body and peeling purple skin do feel free darling..we need a floor show
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:03 pm
Bored liberal

I have... pink bubbly, bucks fizz, chilled white or red wine, 3 or 4 different brands of beer, spirits if people want them.
I have 4 sofas, a bar with bar stools, 2 dining tables and a coffee table area, sunbeds and umbrellas around the pool, loungy floaty chair things in the pool so there are plenty of places for people to sit..no need to stand awkwardly around the pool!
If you want to come and show us your speedo clad body and peeling purple skin do feel free darling..we need a floor show
You know that Ethos is wildly speculating as he never gets invited to parties.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

You know that Ethos is wildly speculating as he never gets invited to parties.
Why am I not suprised at that news darling?
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:29 pm
Account Closed

I'd come if I could.

It poured rain at the last pool party I went to and we huddled around the aga in the kitchen instead. I did have swimming trunks on....and a wool jumper.

Not quite the same.

But the booze was indeed very good, as were the wasabi flavoured crackers that Millhouse loves so much.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:34 pm
Account Closed

I'm 6'1, 153.5 lbs and damn close to 0% body fat.

I haven't worn speedos since the swimming team when I was about 13.

Am I still invited?

Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I have 8 foot walls surrounding my garden so even Millhouse will feel secure
Actually, this scares me more. No way to escape - I can see it turning into the opening scene of Benny Hill.

But, anyway, I'd go... as long as I can bring my inflatables

Last edited by Millhouse; Jul 27th 2011 at 12:50 pm.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
I'm 6'1, 153.5 lbs and damn close to 0% body fat.
So is this guy. It's nothing to be proud of

Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:48 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell you should sell pool passes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.