Pole Dancing

Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:52 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pole Dancing

Originally Posted by MataHari
if that was the case, Great Brittain would no longer have people in it...I have never seen a British guy that can dance...
so says the woman who dances like a epileptic worm in a sock !
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:52 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
I must admit to being somewhat surprised by a new advert in my local Spinneys in ultra-conservative Abu Dhabi for "Pole Dancing Lessons". The text was accompanied by a drawing of a scantily-clad female clinging to a pole by her thighs.

I always felt that learning to pole dance in order to titillate one's spouse was, well, a bit desperate. Nonetheless, I have heard it is good exercise and was wondering if anybody else does it for fitness reasons.

Also, what is it about seeing a girl dance around a pole that turns blokes on? Guys, care to enlighten us?
its not the pole thats of interest !!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:59 pm
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

I was invited to a pole dancing lesson as part of a hen night. I decided not to go. As a woman over 40 I think any man would die laughing watching me dancing with a pole!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 9:00 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by jmh
I was invited to a pole dancing lesson as part of a hen night. I decided not to go. As a woman over 40 I think any man would die laughing watching me dancing with a pole!
Is it something personal against Eastern Europeans then ?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 9:02 pm
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Is it something personal against Eastern Europeans then ?
Actually I could do with the services of a Polish builder.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

It´s actually the newest fitness workout I think I read somewhere...

Having seen mates wifes do box-fitness, yoga-fitness, strectch-fitness etc etc it was just a matter of time I guess.

What´s next? Bootcamp-fitness?
Old Mar 25th 2009, 5:41 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bimcnorth
It´s actually the newest fitness workout I think I read somewhere...

Having seen mates wifes do box-fitness, yoga-fitness, strectch-fitness etc etc it was just a matter of time I guess.

What´s next? Bootcamp-fitness?
there's loads of bootcamps in Dubai, 3 at least.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

In my gym back in the UK it's a huge class and has to booked in advance (not that I take part) but it's great exercise apparently and very popular... although that was in Essex...

...I'm assuming a sweat is worked up during the class which makes you wonder how more people don't hurt themselves whilst doing it.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 2:03 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
In my gym back in the UK it's a huge class and has to booked in advance (not that I take part) but it's great exercise apparently and very popular... although that was in Essex...

...I'm assuming a sweat is worked up during the class which makes you wonder how more people don't hurt themselves whilst doing it.
talk on the inner thighs and outer beef curtains I believe.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 3:58 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BangleMan
so says the woman who dances like a epileptic worm in a sock !

Wait a second...Wait just a second now. I can't let this slide without sayin something..Mata Hari looks as well put together as any olympic athlete I've ever seen and after browsing her gallery the other day I'd say she looks like an incredible physical specimen, especially for her age...And after reading her posts she's pretty sharp mentally as well..

Totally out of line Bangleman..You may want to polish up your social skills..
Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
Wait a second...Wait just a second now. I can't let this slide without sayin something..Mata Hari looks as well put together as any olympic athlete I've ever seen and after browsing her gallery the other day I'd say she looks like an incredible physical specimen, especially for her age...And after reading her posts she's pretty sharp mentally as well..

Totally out of line Bangleman..You may want to polish up your social skills..
You should make a shrine dedicated to her in your house...
Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:32 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
You should make a shrine dedicated to her in your house...
oh please...this is all getting a bit silly now...
Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

And you should reciprocate and make a shrine for him at yours...
Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

"good for your age" - there's a guy who knows how to deal a compliment...
Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
"good for your age" - there's a guy who knows how to deal a compliment...
Absolutely...A love story in the making and she's just shooing it off...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.