Pole Dancing

Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold
Default Pole Dancing

I must admit to being somewhat surprised by a new advert in my local Spinneys in ultra-conservative Abu Dhabi for "Pole Dancing Lessons". The text was accompanied by a drawing of a scantily-clad female clinging to a pole by her thighs.

I always felt that learning to pole dance in order to titillate one's spouse was, well, a bit desperate. Nonetheless, I have heard it is good exercise and was wondering if anybody else does it for fitness reasons.

Also, what is it about seeing a girl dance around a pole that turns blokes on? Guys, care to enlighten us?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:17 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pole Dancing

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
I must admit to being somewhat surprised by a new advert in my local Spinneys in ultra-conservative Abu Dhabi for "Pole Dancing Lessons". The text was accompanied by a drawing of a scantily-clad female clinging to a pole by her thighs.

I always felt that learning to pole dance in order to titillate one's spouse was, well, a bit desperate. Nonetheless, I have heard it is good exercise and was wondering if anybody else does it for fitness reasons.

Also, what is it about seeing a girl dance around a pole that turns blokes on? Guys, care to enlighten us?
does nowt for me to be honest, I've seen proper pole dancing where they hang by their thighs 20 feet up with their baps out, that was impressive,

but not really sexy like.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:56 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

No it does'nt. My home based business brings me into some "unsavory" clubs a few nights a week..Where I live the girls are allowed to go completely nude-I never understood why strippers dance. They should just sit, maybe get on all fours, do a little posing, or walk around the club and sit on guys laps but whats with the dancing? Dancing has nothing to do with sex and arousing men. Sometimes I'll see one gyrating like crazy and flappin her arms and everything and it's like "lets sit somewhere else, she's driving me crazy"
Old Mar 24th 2009, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Dance poles aren't really needed to turn blokes on. All you need is a stark nekkid pretty chick with curves to die for.

Got some friends who did pole dancing back home as a form of exercise and to loosen up those hips and thighs for God knows what.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 4:35 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
Dance poles aren't really needed to turn blokes on. All you need is a stark nekkid pretty chick with curves to die for.

Got some friends who did pole dancing back home as a form of exercise and to loosen up those hips and thighs for God knows what.
Gods not the only one who knows what for...
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:03 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Unless your from the Kingdom of Tonga or something dancing has nothing to do with sex.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
Unless your from the Kingdom of Tonga or something dancing has nothing to do with sex.
Ah. So it's not a mating ritual then?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:19 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Ah. So it's not a mating ritual then?
if that was the case, Great Brittain would no longer have people in it...I have never seen a British guy that can dance...
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
if that was the case, Great Brittain would no longer have people in it...I have never seen a British guy that can dance...
I've never met a British girl who can ..... oh, never mind.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MataHari

LOL
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

The desperate measures some people take just to grab attention in a flailing relationship...
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

LOL
You have shit all over your nose...
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Confucius
You have shit all over your nose...
It smells like rose petals
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It smells like rose petals
Dry the brown stuff up and use it as opium...
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:15 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Sharanis Spa used to offer this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.