Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Ok so the big one - tell me about Ramadam...

Wikiposts

Ok so the big one - tell me about Ramadam...

Old Jul 28th 2008, 1:27 am
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ok so the big one - tell me about Ramadam...

Originally Posted by MataHari
drive carefully...
Thank you, my "hobby on wheels" is parked downstairs behind locked doors. Back in the heat of the first floor. Pffff... Would I love a mobile airco right now. Anyhow first nice cold beer for me, earned my money for today.

Dutchie
Old Jul 28th 2008, 1:38 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
you can come as well pet...
sounds good, although I'm on dutchies side, I love amsterdam as well.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 1:40 am

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Careful Spugsy, she's Dutch. Chances are you wouldn't survive her. But? You just earned your first cold beer...

Dutchie
Old Jul 28th 2008, 1:45 am

Or to use math on a Dutch female? Take the passion of the French, add the stubbornness of the Scots multiply that by the luck of the Irish and you have a typical Dutch female. (Married or not)

Dutchie

P.S. And yes, putting on my running shoes as we speak, okay type.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 1:54 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Careful Spugsy, she's Dutch. Chances are you wouldn't survive her. But? You just earned your first cold beer...

Dutchie
I've met her once or twice and loved to tell the tale....oh and what tales they are....
Old Jul 28th 2008, 2:20 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I've met her once or twice and loved to tell the tale....oh and what tales they are....
shhhhhhhhhhhh....
Old Jul 28th 2008, 5:09 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya BM!!!

You're not looking for a GM to run one of your companies are you? Just joking... Hat off for a local national that admits he not only understands, but also has style.

Dutchie

a GM lol i don't know how his office looks like from inside hehehe

well thanks alot for being a gentleman
Old Jul 28th 2008, 5:10 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
If criticism or something similar is like water off a duck's back to somebody, they aren't affected by it in the slightest.

thanks alot
Old Jul 28th 2008, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by Beard Man

Hahaha... Point taken.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by Beard Man

Better you don't know what it looks like....
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:02 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

ah, a Dutch love-in, how nice...
When two Dutch people share the cost of a meal do they go "English"?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:05 am

Originally Posted by MacScot
When two Dutch people share the cost of a meal do they go "English"?
Huh? It's called Double Dutch. But then you never heard of the term "Tripple British" right? As it's adult orientated, won't go into details here.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:11 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Huh? It's called Double Dutch. But then you never heard of the term "Tripple British" right? As it's adult orientated, won't go into details here.
Actually, double Dutch makes sense...but never heard of "triple British"...is that a Dutch phrase or do you just mean a threesome?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:12 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, double Dutch makes sense...but never heard of "triple British"...is that a Dutch phrase or do you just mean a threesome?

three breakfasts
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:18 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deleted my answer, can't do that to the females on here.

Dutchie

Last edited by Dutchie; Jul 28th 2008 at 7:36 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.