Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Obama Reaches Out To Muslims On Dubai Televison

Obama Reaches Out To Muslims On Dubai Televison

Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:45 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Obama Reaches Out To Muslims On Dubai Televison

[QUOTE=annacarna;7220697]
Originally Posted by Beard Man

Its ok, BM, i was being a little sarcastic.

Have you read House of Saud? Its a good read

no i didn't read it. but i assume there is alot of crap in it if it is about the ruling family in KSA

people who are ruling saudia arabia are not angels . they make mistakes .. but those mistakes are being magnified lol

just like what Clinton did with Monica maybe it was magnified because he refused some prepared programs .. like for example the destruction of the two towers.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Beard Man;7220703]
Originally Posted by annacarna

no i didn't read it. but i assume there is alot of crap in it if it is about the ruling family in KSA

people who are ruling saudia arabia are not angels . they make mistakes .. but those mistakes are being magnified lol

just like what Clinton did with Monica maybe it was magnified because he refused some prepared programs .. like for example the destruction of the two towers.
one should never assume anything BM.

Be sure of nothing, but imagine and plan for everything! Quote for the day

Why are you ranting about SA, Clinton and Monica?
Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:59 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=annacarna;7220713]

one should never assume anything BM.

Be sure of nothing, but imagine and plan for everything! Quote for the day

Why are you ranting about SA, Clinton and Monica?

tell me about the book for a start..if you you dont mind

you are right ..assumtions is not the best thing ... facts are better... but it takes alot for something to become a fact.

and i wish you explain the last line in this post
Old Jan 28th 2009, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Beard Man;7220736]

tell me about the book for a start..if you you dont mind

you are right ..assumtions is not the best thing ... facts are better... but it takes alot for something to become a fact.

and i wish you explain the last line in this post
google is yr best friend. You may not like the book, some do and some think its shite, I only asked if you had read it.

What would you like me to explain, you would like the meaning of the word "ranting"
Old Jan 28th 2009, 6:12 am
Banned

[QUOTE=annacarna;7220746]

google is yr best friend. You may not like the book, some do and some think its shite, I only asked if you had read it.

What would you like me to explain, you would like the meaning of the word "ranting"

i will google it

and i didn't understand the whole line. if you say it in simpler words it will be better

as you k now my english is very poor
Old Jan 28th 2009, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Beard Man;7220756]

i will google it

and i didn't understand the whole line. if you say it in simpler words it will be better

as you k now my english is very poor
Your English is fine BM, better than my Arabic thats for sure
Old Jan 28th 2009, 6:34 am
Banned

[QUOTE=annacarna;7220761]

Your English is fine BM, better than my Arabic thats for sure
thanks annacarna

but you still didn't explain to me the last line of that post...

i googled it and i found this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saud

i even found some people saying that Al saud family are from the jews of almadinah .. which is strange and i read it for the first time... is this kind of info mentioned somehow in that book as well?

because what i read from wikipidia is something else.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 8:13 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
I think that Saudi is to obvious, it's going to be somewhere that has a bit of tension.
Londonistan perhaps?

N.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

niddy is on a distinguished road

Jordan, Iraq, Egypt and Rammallah in the West Bank is my guess
Old Jan 28th 2009, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Londonistan perhaps?

N.
ah Slough
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:38 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

ah Slough
Soon to be incorporated into Eurabia!

N.