Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Please tell what medication you're on. I NEED IT :-)

Be lucky
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:16 pm
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

Only "a bit weird" - sure had you fooled then!
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

SandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really nice

Am on an itouch so the icons are a bit small !
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:18 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubaidog
Only "a bit weird" - sure had you fooled then!
oh deary...you scare me now
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:19 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SandyLondoner
Am on an itouch so the icons are a bit small !
don't tell me you are actually posting while getting trolleyed in some pub...
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

SandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really nice

Originally Posted by MataHari
don't tell me you are actually posting while getting trolleyed in some pub...
Nah. Laptop is updating so on this thing. Tuesday night in Dubai !!! Ladies night, too many drunk people and hookers about so far more chilled at home.

However I think I saw dubaidog in double decker a few days back.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:27 pm
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

Seriously there do appear to be a few folks with screws loose who post on here - That Beth Black Page character is definately not all there - and I am not quite sure what to make of the two women (?) who appeared yesterday evening, attacked, then vanished - but I guess that is part of the attraction of this forum - trying to figure out who is posting and why? That said, a number of the posters do have a wicked sense of humor!

ps. Never been to Double Decker - must be my Dopple Ganger.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

Quick question. Want to post a room for rent advert. Where can I post it on the site ? Cheers.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:32 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Dubaidog
Seriously there do appear to be a few folks with screws loose who post on here - That Beth Black Page character is definately not all there - and I am not quite sure what to make of the two women (?) who appeared yesterday evening, attacked, then vanished - but I guess that is part of the attraction of this forum - trying to figure out who is posting and why? That said, a number of the posters do have a wicked sense of humor!

ps. Never been to Double Decker - must be my Dopple Ganger.
Beththingy has got special needs...
the 2 women were most likely regulars on one of the other Dubai forums looking for trouble...most of them don't venture onto BE but these 2 must have swallowed some brave pills...
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

Epw?
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:36 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by SandyLondoner
Epw?
could be...
Old Aug 11th 2009, 6:02 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Beththingy has got special needs...
the 2 women were most likely regulars on one of the other Dubai forums looking for trouble...most of them don't venture onto BE but these 2 must have swallowed some brave pills...
they were wearing their brave knickers me thinks ..
Old Aug 11th 2009, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Sandy, I have met Dubaidog a few weeks back, and my impression was that he was a bit weird...and yes, he does look like his avatar...
Yes...Weird...To sum it up in one word...
Old Aug 11th 2009, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Confucius
You mean Legend has it...
or Urban Myth
Old Aug 11th 2009, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
they were wearing their brave knickers me thinks ..
Mingers I reckon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.