Need a nice young lady

Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need a nice young lady

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i drink it all night...you obviously didn't notice...

MM, xx
its true,you do drink water all night.....i would be up all night weeing though...and thats worse than a hangover.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
its true,you do drink water all night.....i would be up all night weeing though...and thats worse than a hangover.
I hope MM drinks alcohol with her water chaser as well! She's not a lightweight is she?!?
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
I hope MM drinks alcohol with her water chaser as well! She's not a lightweight is she?!?
definately not...how dare you! she just likes mixing her drinks!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

definately not...how dare you! she just likes mixing her drinks!
R E S P E C T!
Good on her!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

How was I suppose to notice
I've not had the pleasure of being in your company yet. Hopefully the time will come soon
doh, sorry chris, i thought it was coxy...blonde moment, lol...

MM, xx
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MM, xx
MM...do you fancy a key lime and chocolate pie??!! My cooking bender has gone overboard and ive done too much!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

MM...do you fancy a key lime and chocolate pie??!! My cooking bender has gone overboard and ive done too much!!
my hubbie would love you forever...

MM, xx
BE Forum Addict

MM, xx
No problemo! Was getting worried that I'd been drinking with you and never even noticed
You'll just have to buy me a beer to make it upto me
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

my hubbie would love you forever...

MM, xx
I will bring it on Monday!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

What else have you been making? I miss home cooked cakes etc.
Might have to dust my apron off and make some cookies and fairy cakes tonight. Hmmmmm looking forward to licking the bowl clean already!!
My favourite has got to be flapjacks
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

was going to do a carrot cake too,but I think SF is going to kill me as it is....the kitchen looks like a bake sale!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What else have you been making? I miss home cooked cakes etc.
Might have to dust my apron off and make some cookies and fairy cakes tonight. Hmmmmm looking forward to licking the bowl clean already!!
My favourite has got to be flapjacks
fairy cakes with dolly mixtures on the top are the best!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No problemo! Was getting worried that I'd been drinking with you and never even noticed
You'll just have to buy me a beer to make it upto me
oh i will for sure...look forward to meeting you...

MM, xx
BE Forum Addict

was going to do a carrot cake too,but I think SF is going to kill me as it is....the kitchen looks like a bake sale!
Bet it smells bloody great! mmm
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bet it smells bloody great! mmm
Yeh....shame I havent made him any tea!...ooops!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.