Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old May 31st 2008, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by Confucius
Thank you...I knew you'd like me...
You may be hot but you can't dance and you're a bit dull - great arse though
Old May 31st 2008, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachatron
oh..you are so mean! He was like a puppy following you around,bless him.
Old May 31st 2008, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Dull???With an arse like that I don't need to talk,babehhh...
Old May 31st 2008, 7:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

....thats what I said.
Old May 31st 2008, 7:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
oh..you are so mean! He was like a puppy following you around,bless him.
Rackatron had a little lamb???
Old May 31st 2008, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

....thats what I said.
Not in so many words!!!
Old May 31st 2008, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

Dont you get me in trouble!!!!...I didnt do a thing!
true, shame you're not single though, the hot arab was well sussing you out......... you could have at least said hello and then passed him on to me.........
Old May 31st 2008, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

True true, it wasn't his conversation skills i was interested in to be honest!
Old May 31st 2008, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

true, shame you're not single though, the hot arab was well sussing you out......... you could have at least said hello and then passed him on to me.........
If I cant have...nor can you!
Old May 31st 2008, 7:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

True true, it wasn't his conversation skills i was interested in to be honest!
It was his shoes...You got shoe-fetish...
Old May 31st 2008, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If I cant have...nor can you!
You cockblockin' Rackatron!!!
Old May 31st 2008, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You cockblockin' Rackatron!!!
Old May 31st 2008, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

But I didn't like you...Barefoot for me is a turn off...
More of a stilleto sort of man ey? Shows how much i know about shoes, can't even spell stilleto.

Oh and stop calling me Rackatron, it's Rachatron you muppet.
Old May 31st 2008, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

More of a stilleto sort of man ey? Shows how much i know about shoes, can't even spell stilleto.

ooh,you go girl!
Old May 31st 2008, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Stop calling me muppet, you Rackatron!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.